Chapter 61 - Forbidden Love (Part 2)

The Pre-existence Seekers

At 6pm the next day, I recalled M's words and I was debating in my mind if I should meet M. Would he wait for me all through the night if I did not turn up? I recalled our sweet moments during my mission when I met M. I felt my face turning red instantly and I patted hard at my face. Oh gosh, what was I thinking!

"Dongwan, what's wrong?" Hyesung noticed my strange behavior.

I shook my head immediately," Teacher, I am fine."

"Erowan, you say that you are watching the 7pm show. Why aren't you preparing?" Eric hyung beamed at me.

I looked confused, was Eric hyung helping me to lie to Hyesung?

"Erowan, come with me. I need to talk to you." Eric hyung dragged me to my room happily.

The moment we entered into my room, Eric hyung locked the door and rummaged through my wardrobe.

"Eric hyung, what are you doing?"

Eric hyung searched for a while before he threw my clothes at me. "Wear this. This is the ugliest attire which disgusted people to the max. Plus it had the most buttons and hard to open buttons. It is safer."

My jaws dropped and I rolled my eyes," Ya Eric hyung! You think too much."

"Ya Erowan! It is better to be safe than sorry." Eric hyung flicked on my forehead.

"But why aren't you stopping me from meeting M?"

Eric hyung turned serious," For a forbidden  love, it is the torturous thing."

When I reached the meeting place, M was already there. Cladded in the black silk shirt and simple skinny jeans, his perfect body was revealed. Elegant and awesomely devishly blended well in M. There was a sense of mysteriousness when he carelessly tied up his hair into a messy pony tail. Such a super duper handsome man definitely captured everyone's attention.

"Wannie, look. What are they doing?" M stopped in front of a cafe.

I followed his gaze and saw a group of youngsters singing song before a brightly lit cake. "Oh they are celebrating birthday."

"Celebrating birthday." M repeated my words.

"Yup. Don't tell me that you have never celebrate birthday?" I regretted for my haste words. I recalled M telling me that he was blinded since birth and was locked up in a dungeon. How would he celebrate his birthday?

Just as I expected, his expression fell silent.

"I am sorry M. I do not mean anything." I tried to salvage the situation but he simply kept quiet.

He sighed," If only I can have a birthday cebration..."

"Well, I will celebrate your birthday for you and I will bake you a yummy cake." I winked at him, hoping to atone for my mistake.

"But I do not remember the date of my birth anymore..."

"Simple, just treat today as your birthday." I smiled.

"Okay you said it." M smirked and a wicked gleam shone in his eyes. The sadness was long gone.

I gritted my teeth," M, how dare you fool me!"

M grinned," Follow me."

"Where?"

"My place." M grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a black luxurious car not far away. A tall and skinny man alighted and opened the car door.

"Greeting Marquis." The man bowed.

M nodded and gestured me into the car.

"M, since when you become a Marquis?" I whispered," And...." I looked at the man," Is he one of your kind?"

M chuckled," He is a human."

"Oh." I looked surprised.

M came close to me and whispered to my ear," In your era, I am a descendant of a royalty from Spain. A wealthy man who loved to sleep in the day and party wild at night." M blew into my ear before he nibbled at my earlobe.

"I... I thought you dislike car..." I stuttered after what M did to me.

"Well not so much now." M kissed on my neck.

"You use your mouth to talk and not do anything funny!"

M tried to look innocent," I did not do anything funny."

"You look ugly like this. Hey I need to pick up something from the supermarket."

We arrived at M's place and it was a luxurious fortress like place hidden away from the bustling city and it was equipped with everything.

"Wow, you are living a good life in my time." I cooed with envy.

M smirked," I told you before. There are my people in this era and they are more advanced spiece. They look no different from the human and they can appear in broad daylight for a couple of hours. Soon, I may be able to do so....."

"Really? That is great!" I squealed.

M ruffled my hair gently without saying anything.

I spied at my watch and it was nearing 8pm and I was not supposed to get home late. Eric hyung was waiting for me. "Alright, I am starting my work." I rolled up my sleeves and placed the items bought from the supermarket on the kitchen table.

The kitchen was big and M sat down at the dining table and smiled at me. I was mixing the flour and the eggs when I looked at M. The warm light shone on him and he was basking in an aura of golden ray.

"Hey lazy bum. You got to work too and don't expect me to do everything." I placed a large bowl in front," mix the butter and sugar well!"

M nodded and followed with my instruction obediently. I felt fluffiness in my heart. The current scene was so serene and heartwarming.

After busied for an hour or so, I set the baking tray into the large oven and I pumped my fist in the air," Mission accomplished!"

M let out a laughter at me.

"What?" I pouted.

M came and brushed his finger on my face. I realized that there was flour mixture on my face and on my hands too.

"Er I am going to wash up." I felt so embarrassed.

"There are towel on the rack on the left side of the basin." M called out when I went into the bathroom near the kitchen.

I flashed an okay sign and went in. I open the tap and splashed water on my face. I did it a few times and I fumbled about for the towel as my eyes were closed. 

I felt a warm towel on my face and I heard his voice. "Geez, Wannie. You did not clean the dirt."

"Oh. I wash my face again." I fumbled to find the tap.

M held my hands down and started to clean my face. Thereafter, he dried my face very carefully, from my forehead, to my eyes, to my nose, to my cheeks, to my chin and lastly at my ears. The gentle touch sent waves of warmness to my heart. 

After drying my face, M took my hands and washed them under the running water. Somehow, this reminded me of a loving mother cleaning up a naughty kid after playing in the mud. As M was bending down, I had a good view of him from my angle. His long eye lashes fluttered gently and he looked serious while concentrating in washing my hands. Watching the water flowing away, my heart starting flowing....

M suddey lifted his head and our gaze met. I was too slow to avoid his gaze. We looked at each other eyes for a few seconds before I felt coldness on my lips. I did not know when he kissed me. I just stood there, frozen like a statue. M's tongue started to slide into my slightly open mouth. The gentleness, the sweetness and the closeness... I think I melted away unknowingly.

At this precise moment, Time seemed to have stop and I was overwhelm with tidal waves of feelings....

But.... I should come back to my senses....

I pushed M away and saw the disappointment in his eyes. I squeezed out a sheepish smile," Er, I need to check on the cake. It is getting late and I think I should go home. Enjoy your cake later. Happy Birthday" I went pass M, too afraid to look at him again.

The cold night woke up my cluttered brain and I could think properly. Luckily, I stopped else I would not know what would happen.

Why did I feel stinging in my heart... Aching in my heart?

M... Why... Why did you have to be a Pure blood?

Why you were not a human being?

Why.... I had no answer to my questions......