Chapter 63 - Forbidden Love (Part 4)

The Pre-existence Seekers

Where am I? I regained my consciousness, and I felt a chilling coldness sipping into my bones but there was a sweet but queer fragrance in the air. This smell was very familiar. This smell.... I knew it somehow and I tried to open my eyes to check my whereabouts but my eye lids simply refused to cooperate with me.

"Hey, you better wake up else I will be great trouble!" It was a familiar voice. Who was he? Was he talking to me? I felt hands on my shoulders and he was shaking me. "Please wake up. Don't scare me. I was just playing a prank on you and I do not mean it."

"Quiet...." I muttered and struggled to open my eyes.

I saw the greenish hair and the light emerald green iris. The childish lips was pouting and there was worries on his face. When I looked closely, the pout changed to a smile.

"Oh thank god, you woke up!"

I stared at the boy and I could not utter anything. Yesung! He is God of Dream, Yesung!

What was happening? I woke up instantly due to fright and I grabbed his collars. Why was I back at the Underworld! "Yesung, stop. I need to save Eric hyung and I needed to finish my mission! Don't make me dreaming that I had done all those thing!"

Yesung blinked his eyes cutely and laughed," Mission? Are you losing your mind after sleeping for so long? Please don't be mad at me. I was merely testing Leteuk hyung's poppy stick on you to see how powerful it is. Wow, hyung's poppy stick was great. I just merely flicked lightly in your face and you slept for a day."

I was scared after hearing Yesung's word," Yesung, you know me right?" I asked because I felt this Yesung seemed to be different from the Yesung that I knew.

Yesung laughed even louder. "You are really losing your mind. How could not know you, Delia."

Delia? I am Dongwan! I felt my hands trembling and croaked," Yesung, what Delia? I am Dongwan, Kim Dongwan."

"Dongwan?" Yesung blinked his eyes again and laughed out," Delia, you are so funny."

I wanted to stand up but my legs were like jelly. I am not Delia!

Purple petals dropped on us and I looked around. I realized that we were in the midst of a huge ocean of flowers bed. I am indeed in Underworld, at the Plains.

"Yesung, where is Donghae and Eunhyuk?" I did not know what happened but I recalled the 2 familiar names. Maybe they would know something.

Yesung blinked his eyes again. Oh many time did this boy need to blink in such a cute way? "Donghae? Eunhyuk? I do not know anyone by those names. Who are they?"

I felt my blood frozen in my arteries and veins. I noticed that I did not have my bracelet on my wrist and I panicked.

"Yesung! Where is my bracelet? Where is it?" My brain was in knots.

"Delia, what is wrong with you? You do not wear those thing." Yesung smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear," Because you are already very beautiful."

I screamed in fear, not because of what Yesung said but I saw that my hair was long and it was purple. Furthermore, I realized that I was not speaking in my voice but in a girlish voice!

I took a deep breathe to calm myself and looked down at myself. I was not in the clothes that I last wore but in a long white gown and I had s! (X_X). "Yesung, you have mirror?" I was amazed that I sounded calm.

Yesung nodded and snapped his fingers, a oval shaped mirror appeared in front of me, floating in the air. I grabbed it hard and stared at the reflection.

The lilac coloured hair hung on her shoulders and also on the gown. All the stars were enveloped in her eyes as they were full of sparkles. Her black eyes were like the dark midnight skies. The beauty of the flowers paled in comparison to her beautiful face and soft lips. She was so beautiful that it made me dying from lack of air because she was me!

Or rather my soul was in her body? I remembered the scene from the drama 'Secret Garden' where two persons had their soul swapped. Could this be happening on me? I am shivering with fear now. I hope this is a nightmare from the playful Yesung. I am dreaming.... Please wake me up.

"Delia, where have been? You sneak out again with Yesung. You should get prepare for the trip to Heaven world in 2 days' time! What am I going to do with you?" Another familiar voice sounded behind us. Before I could turn to the speaker, I was lifted off from the ground.

My eyes popped open really wide. Those grey iris were looking at me lovingly. If I was not being carried, I would collapsed and faint.

"Lord Hades, you are going to attend the Queen's birthday celebration?" Yesung stood up and bowed.

I did not how to react since I did not the relationship of Siwon and this Delia. Subconsciously, I followed Yesung," Lord Hades."

Siwon was stunned while Yesung was chuckling.

"What happen to you, my child?" Siwon smiled at me," Since when have been so polite? It was the first time I heard my daughter calling me Lord Hades."

My brain was buzzing loudly in my skull and I think I would have faint a second time. Oh my god, please let me faint away. If this was a nightmare, it was very scary like ten horror shows combined. 

My prayer was not answered because I was still conscious and I took a peep upward. Siwon was still handsome as before but he was much kinder and warm. The creepiest thing was that he had a very charming smile on his face.

"Oh Yesung, you are right. It will be Heaven Queen Yana's 2000 years old celebration. Well I am invited to attend as my post as the King of Underworld." Siwon looked at me," Well, Delia should attend too. Yesung, while I am away, you have to help Heechul and Leteuk to look after the Underworld. Do not give them headache!"

Yesung scowled and pouted. Siwon chuckled and ruffled Yesung's hair before he left with me in his arms.

So this Delia was Siwon's daughter? But I am not. Wait a second, Siwon had no children at all from I could recall....

Walking through the dimension door and we reached his palace.

"Put me down." I pouted.

"See, our daughter is being shy now." A gentle voice sounded. Slowly, someone appeared in my view. The dark hair and the black iris and I in a huge mouth of cold air. I had seen him before thought he closed his eyes the last time. I recognized him instantly, Kibum - Queen of the Underworld.

"Another few more months and Delia will be 500 years old. You being the father should avoid skinship." There was slight irritation in Kibum's voice.

Siwon quickly put me down and smirked," Kibum, are you jealous at our daughter?"

Kibum blushed and stuttered," What jealousy. I believe Delia is awkward with the skinship. Am I right Delia?"

I nodded my head furiously.

"I have prepare the gift for Queen Yana. I heard...." Kibum paused," rumours that Yana objected Prince Sakan to be the next King of Heaven."

"It is naturally that the Queen objected to it as Prince Sakan is not her flesh and blood. But the King clearly pampered Prince Sakan and I do not think there would be any issue at the moment. Do not worry my dear." Siwon hugged Kibum's waist.

"I also prepared a gift for Prince Sakan because Delia is his...."

"Kibum!" Siwon stopped him and looked in my direction.

"Can I go and rest?" I was not interested in the conversation of these lovey dovey couple.

"Delia, where are your manner!" Kibum looked at me sternly.

"Father and Mother, can I be excused and to take a rest?" I managed to squeeze out this few words. It was their greatest fortune to hear me addressing them as Dad and Mum.

Lying on the large soft bed, my brain was still not functioning. I was supposed to complete the last task but how come I came to the Underworld? The more biaazare thing was that I became a gorgeous girl! What happen to my original body? Did Hyesung made a mistake during the time travel?

All these were giving me headaches. I did not have the bracelet and I could not call out to Hyesung for checks. I turned over and buried my face into the fluffy pillow and I hoped when I woke up tomorrow, this was a dream.....A dream where Yesung was pranking on me.

When I opened my eyes, my heart sank. It was still the dark grey skies and I was still in the room. I could not do anything except to wait for Hyesung, Eric hyung or M to rescue me. I finished the tasteless breakfast and was about to look for Yesung when I heard a commotion.

"What happen?" I asked the attendant near me and she went out to check. It was a short while later that she ran back to me.

"Princess Delia, someone broke into Underworld and came to our palace."

"What?" I was shocked. Someone else besides me broke into the Underworld and I was very curious to find out the identity of the trespasser. "Do you know the identity?"

"He was a handsome young man, he called himself...." The attendant thought for a while," I think he call himself Donghae."

"Donghae!" I was even more surprised.

"It seemed that his lover met with a mishap and passed away. He broke into the Underworld and was demanded King Hades to let his lover to return to the mortal realm."

"What?" I stood up abruptly and pulled on my long gown and rushed off.

Donghae and Eunhyuk.... They appeared? So the Underworld was not the same era which I came the last time. I am at the Underworld which was centuries ago. Whether this was a dream or not, I did not wish to see History repeating itself.

Who was it that dictated that Destiny could not be altered?