Chapter 23–Forgotten Love (Part 10)

The Pre-existence Seekers

" Oh is it?" M plonked himself on the bed next to me. " By the way, don't think of attacking me in the night as I had cast a barrier around the castle and you can't use your oriental spell." M grinned away.

I felt like punching his face, a hundred times even though he was wickedly handsome. Suddenly, M hovered above my body and leaned towards me. I was able to see his eyes at such a close distant and I was mesmerized by it. I gulped my saliva down and blocked his body with my hands on his well toned chest. "Don't you think of anything funny at me. You should at least wait till I am willingly and not forced yourself on me. Or else, I will hate you forever."

" I am a Prince and I would not stoop so low. I would not do anything to you till our marriage in 3 days's time and we will have a grand wedding here. Don't think of escaping as you will not find your way out after 3 days later." M pecked me on my forehead and smirked. 

What! I had only 3 days to find Jane and rescue her. If I was unable to do so then, I would have to find a means to get out of here to call for Hyesung. Arhhh, I felt headache. " You are evil!" I hissed at M.

"Guess everyone loved bad guy." M smiled happily and hugged me tightly.

"Didn't you say that you will not do anything to me!" I shivered at his cold embrace.

"Well, hugging and kissing are not counted." Immediately, I felt his icy cold lips on mine. This time round, M was more evil as his tongue invaded into my mouth, battling with my tongue. The coldness spreaded from my tongue to my mouth, my head and then to my whole body. Oh my gosh, vampires knew french kissing as well? I managed to push M a little and curled up underneath the covers to get some warmth. Well, it was funny that I found him useful in hot summer day as he was much better than air cond *\(^–^)/* and save on the electricity bill.

I did not think tbat I could sleep and definitely unwise to fall asleep because I am sleeping beside a vampire, a Pure Blood. What if M felt like having some snack and that would be the end of me. But I felt very sleepy on the cosy bed. I think I drifted to dreamland as I could not defeat the sleeping bugs.

I did not know how long I had slept when I slowly woke up and I gave a few lazy yawns. The bed was soft and so comfortable. When I was dreamily snuggling in the covers, it hit me that I was at M's bedroom and immediately jostled up. I looked around the dark room and M was not here. I walked over to pull the curtain and sunlight shone in. Blink, I had an idea. No matter how formidable, M was still a vampire and he could never withstand being out in sunlight. So, where would M be in daytime? I went out of the room to find my answer.

After walking for sometime, I did not see a single vampire and it appeared that there was no one in the castle. Could it be that all the vampires went to hide somewhere? If so, I was elated that I could seek out Jane and rescue her. I happened to look out of the window and my happiness was short lived. I could not see anything except clouds? What, the castle was floating in the air? No wonder, M said that I could never find my way out. I could think of something when I got of this castle and the barrier. Now, I had to find Jane first.

I poked and searched every rooms but I could not find Jane. I cursed M and wondered where could he had hid Jane. I retracted and decided to search again. I think I tripped over something and fell. I rubbed my knees and saw a trap door. I pulled at it and saw a staircase leading down, like an underground basement. Bingo, the sunlight would never shine into the basement and maybe I could try looking there.

I could not use my bracelet and so I had to take a candle with me. The wooden stairs creaked when I had my first step and I hoped it could withstand my weight. A gust of wind came and quickly shielded my candlelight for it was the only source of light I had. I walked several steps and came to firm ground. I held my candle to see around my surrounding. 

I gasped as numerous coffins lined the basement. I was so surprised that I could hear my heart beat in the dead silence and I was scared to wake the occupants up. I waited but there was no sounds from the coffins. I remembered from the lessons with Hyesung that vampires could not sense anything when they slept and they never had dreams. Vampires were immortal but they could be dead if they were exposed to bright sunlight, decapitated or had their heart pierced through. 

I started to look for M as my only way to escape and find Jane was to slain him. Then his barrier would be destroyed and probably Jane would appear as well from wherever place she was being hidden. I opened the first coffin but it was the servant who greeted me at the gate. I searched a few but they were not M. Finally, I found M sleeping in a coffin after searching for quite a few coffins.

M was sleeping peacefully and his snowy white hair covered part of his face. There was no breathing from M and his his long eye lashes did not flinched. He was sleeping gracefully with his hands folded on his waistline. My thoughts of slaying M vanished because he was not that evil though he was a jerk. I sighed and turned to look for Jane instead. 

When I just turned, I heard a soft chuckle and I froze in my steps. 

"Oh my dear, you did not strike me at the rare opportunity that you had earlier?" M's husky but sleeping voice sounded. I turned around and saw M sat up and smiled at me. 

" I won't do that." I tried to appear calm. Luckily, I did not strike at M as I could have suffered a horrible death. I cursed at Hyesung, about the vampires being unconscious when sleeping.....  There was a strange expression in M's eyes which made me confused. However, he really looked attractive under my flickering candlelight.  M gave a puff and blew out the candle. It was total darkness and I felt strong arm gathered at my waist and I was being pulled. I fell into a coffin and into M's cold embrace again!

"Let me go. I want to get out of this creepy place." Next, I was being pinned under M's body and I heard him whispering into my ear," My dear, you need to get used to this as you will be spending your day in this place." M gave me a cold peck on my lips. I had already lost count of the number of times that this ert had kissed me and I was being taken advantage of. I felt so sad in this task and no wonder Hyesung felt uneasy for me in this task. I was being 'molested' by a non human being... Aarrrhhhhhh

"The thoughts of our marriage thrilled me that I could not sleep." M glided his icy fingers from my eyes to my nose and to my lips. His kiss came again but it was different. It was passionate yet gentle, long yet comfortable. Then his hands d about my body and I stopped him. 

" You promise that you will not force on me." I did not get any reply but he exerted more strength on me and his lips were at my neck! There was some moans from him and he started groping my and grinder against me. Oh no, did vampires had ual urge? I did not want to lose my ity to him and inside a coffin! 

I started to hurl profanity at M as I think I went crazy at the thought if losing my ity. Strangely, M stopped and released me. I quickly pushed M and scrambled out of the coffin and I ran like mad out of the basement with tumble along the way. My mind was in a blank till I ran to the dining hall. I collapsed onto a chair and place my hands on my head, I felt my forehead breaking out in cold sweat. I believed I would have mental break down if I continued to remain here. After some rest, I calmed down and was thinking through what should I do next. Should I return home and forget about my task? Otherwise, I could lose my ity to the old ert and I pulled my hair madly.

While I was deep in thought, someone kissed my hand. I looked up and was shocked to find M standing next to me with a glass of red wine. No, that was no red wine but blood as I smelled the scent.

"You... You should not be here. Vampires should be in basement during the day." 

"Who said so? i came out once I am awake. Beside, I needed to eat."M drank his blood in one shot. 

" Don't tell me that the blood was from the girl!" I screamed. Because beside me, there was no other human being in this castle.