New Friends

Until Forever

The next day you went to go hang out with Iseul. Jieun went out of town. "It's without Jieun." You frowned. "I know. Let's go find something to do before we die." She nodded. 

You brought your credit card so you guys went shopping. You guys bought a lot of clothes. "Wait try this on." You gave her a headband. You took out your phone and took pictures. You laughed at all the silly pictures. 

You went out to eat. "This is the most fun I've ever had." She was shocked. "No way." You nodded. 

"Last time I ended up throwing a Barbie doll at the bodygaurd." She laughed. "Remind me to never play Barbie with you." She teased. You lightly punched her. 

Teen Top was coming the other direction. They were laughing like hyenas except for Chunji. "Can you guys shut the up for 5 minutes?" L.Joe looked at him. "No." 

Niel was walking when he saw you. "Hey look it's that girl that bit hyungs hand." CAP smacked him on the back of the head. " that's not her it was the other one." 

Changjo tapped his chin. "Ohh so you know which one is which, eh?" CAP punched him. Niel ran over. "Hey you remember me?" You looked up. "Yeah. I think." He smiled. "I'm Niel. Remember now?" You shook your head. 

Chunji walked over and smacked his head. "If she don't remember don't ask her. Maybe she don't wanna remember you." You smiled at Chunji. He looked away. His heart started beating faster. 

He put a hand on his chest. *Why the hell do I always feel like this when I see her?* "Can we hang with you guys?" Iseul grabbed your hand. "No we were just leaving." CAP blocked her.

"You're not going anywhere. You still have to apologize." She raised her eyebrows. "For what? If it was about the other day then I did. It wasn't me who bit your hand." 

"Okay can we go now Iseul?" She geabbed your wrist and you guys were leaving. "Yah where do you think you're going?" Iseul put her hands on her hips. "Trying to get away from you okay. Now move it Mister." 

"No." You went to go sit down and just waited till they were done arguing. Chunji sat down too. You looked at him. Your heart went ba-bump. 

You put your hand on your chest. *Why am I feeling like this all of a sudden?* Iseul sat next to you. "I guess we're hanging then." CAP smirked. L.Joe couldn't stop laughing.

"From now on we're friends okay?" You nodded and Iseul rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever." You laughed and covered your mouth. *Jieun isn't going to like this idea.*