Sleep Over

Until Forever

After meeting your dad you guys came back in your room. "Can you show us dance moves now?" You bit your lip. "I promised I will later okay?" They nodded. "You better keep your promise." Iseul poked your forehead. "Okay okay I got it." 

You changed into your pj's and went to sit on your bed. "Let's tell secrets." Jieun clapped her hands with glee. You didn't feel comfortable with secrets. "I-I don't have any." They both looked at you. "Are you serious? Come on just tell us we're friends right?" You nodded. 

"Okay I'll start first." Iseul tapped her chin. "Oh how do you think is cute in Teen Top.... ~~~~~~~?" You scooted back. "I don't know.. none." 

Jieun stood up. "I have to admit L.Joe is pretty hot." Iseul slapped her arm. "You don't have to admit it if we already know you think that." She blushed. "Come on.. here I'll say it too. I think CAP is pretty cute." 

You shrugged. "I don't know... Chunji?" Iseul choked on her water and Jieun fell off the bed. "What? You guys said to tell you guys who I thought was cute and I told you his name." 

Jieun got up and rubbed her bottom. "Why the baddest one?" You rolled your eyes. "Well you got the leader and you like the player. I don't want the dumbest one or the maknaes." Iseul scratched her head. "Well I kinda agree." 

"Okay can we please change the subject." Jieun rolled her eyes. "Come on let's keep talking about Teen Top." You lightly punched her. "You only want to talk about them because of L.Joe." She gave you a 'duh' look. 

You guys talked until 1:30 am. "Let's go to sleep before we can't get up tomorrow." They nodded and went into your bed. 

"Man your bed is huge we can fit my whole family here." You laughed. "We get it." She lightly punched you. Jieun was quiet. "Are you sleeping Jieun?" She laughed. "No, I was just thinking." 

"About what?" She smiled. "Well I'm just glad we met." You smiled. "I know same here." 

"Thanks for being my friends." Iseul smiled. "It's cool. Don't worry we'll always be by your side." 

*I'm glad I can trust them.*