Chunji's Past and your life

Until Forever

You guys ate ice cream and watched people jog by. "Oppa can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Where are your parents?" When you said that his blood broiled. "I don't have any." He looked away. 

"Sorry I asked you." He shook his head. "I don't tell anyone because they don't care." You felt bad. "Well I care for you a lot like a broher." *Only a brother?* He thought.


"My dad left me and my mom. When I was 9 my mom got remarried. My step dad always beat me and treated me like . Then when I was 14 I ran away, and I haven't seen them since." 

"I'm sorry. Do you want parents though?" He shook his head. "If they treat me like then no." You tapped your chin. "So if they treated you like gold you would want parents?" He nodded. 

"What about you?" You looked at him. "I live with my dad." 

"So you don't have a mom?" You shook your head. "Well I do she doesn't live here in Korea. She lives in the States." 

"Do you see her often?" You shook your head. "Not really. Every summer I go there." 

"What do your parents do?" 

"They just work a lot." 

He looked at his watch. "It's past 4 let's take you home." You nodded. 

You looked at him. *I want to tell you about my real life but I'm afraid you won't like me.*