The Wonderful First Day

Until Forever

The limo stopped at the corner. "Can you please stop here?" The chauffeur looked at you. "Miss but we're not to the school yet." You smiled. "It's okay I can walk from here it's not that far." The chauffeur stepped out and opened the door. 

You bowed. 'Thank you." He smiled and went back in the car. You looked at your shoes. *Nikes.* You grabbed your backpack and took out your converse. *This is more like it.* You sat on the curb and started changing you shoe. 

When you finished you looked at the school.You grabbed the straps of your backpack and took a deep breath. "Here goes nothing." You mumbled under your break. 

You walked in through the gates. All the students looked at you. You swallowed hard. Two girls walked up to you. "Hey are you the new girl?" You nodded. "Y-yes." 

"Hey my name is Jang Iseul and this is Lee Jieun." You smiled. "Nice to meet you guys. My name is Kim ~~~~~~." 
They smiled. "Do you want to hang with us?" You looked at them puzzled. "Y-you guys want to hang with me? Don't I look like a brat or something?"

They laughed. "No you look normal. Just like all the nice girls here." You smiled. "Thanks." Jieun looked down at your hand. "Is that your schedule?" You held it up. "Yeah." "Can I see it?" You gave it to them. 

"Whoa you have dance class?" You nodded. "And you have choir too." You smiled. "Do you sing and dance?" You nodded. "I took lessons when I was younger." They awed. 

"Hey you have the same homeroom as us." You looked at the schedule. "Can I walk with you guys there?" They both tapped their chin. *Please say yes.* "Yeah you can." You looked up. 

You guys walked into the school. The hallways were loud and cramped. They pulled your hand through the crowds. You turned around. "Oppa can you please sit with me at lunch?" Chunji looked at her. "Don't you have anything else better to do besides follow us around?"

She walked away. "Yah." You grabbed Iseul's hand. "Who are they?" She followed your gaze. "Oh them. Their Teen Top. Whatever you do don't talk to them araso?" You nodded and scratched your head. *Why not?* 

You were looking at Chunji. He felt someone staring and looked at you. You quickly looked away. *Did he see me looking at him?* You walked off to class. *Who was that girl?*