B2ST To the rescue

Until Forever

You guys were all tied up. Teen Top was hurt badly. You, Jieun and Iseul were crying. L punched Chunji in the stomach. He doubled over. "NO." He looked at you. 

Woohyun walked over. He put a knife under your neck. "Please don't hurt her." Woohyun twirled the knife around. "Okay then. Get on your knees." You looked at Chunji and shook your head with wet eyes. 

He got on his knees. "Please let her go." You struggled to get out. "No don't." Woohyun got in front of him and laughed. "Let her go." Woohyun smirked. 

He kicked Chunji in the ribs. "Nooo." You screamed. Suddenly the door burst open. You looked up. Junhyung walked in. "Oppa." He smiled at you and glared at Infinite. 

"What the hell did you guys do to my cousin?" Sunggyu was shocked. "C-cousin?" Junhyung nodded. "Yeah don't mess with my family." 

There on B2ST took action. Yoseob and Kikwang grabbed Dongwoo and Hoya. Dongwon grabbed Sungjong. Junhyung walked up to Sunggyu. "Why the hell you messing with my cousin?" 

Sunggyu didn't know what to say. "I-I didn't know sunbae." Junhyung smirked. "Don't call me that when you disrespect my cousin." 

Hyunseung and Doojoon untied you guys. "Thanks oppas." You hugged them ran over to Chunji. "G-gwenchana?" He looked at you. "You came back?" You nodded. 

You helped him up. Junhyung looked at you. "~~~~~~~ go home. I'll come by later." You nodded and helped Chunji out. 

You waved to B2ST and left. "Thank god B2ST came." Iseul looked at you. "He's your cousin?" You nodded. "Damn he's hot." CAP inturrupted. "Who's hot?" She looked away. "Nothing." 

You and Chunji were last. "Are you sure you're okay?" He nodded. "No you're not." You took him to your house.