Back To Seoul

Until Forever

You got off the plane. *Yes we're back.* Your mom looked at you and smiled. "Are you happy?" You looked at her. "Why wouldn't I be?" 

You went to go get your things. "~~~~~~~~~~." You looked up. "Jieun, Iseul." You ran to them and hugged them. Teen Top walked behind them. You searched for Chunji but he wasn't there.

You looked down. *Maybe he doesn't want to see me anymore.*

Ricky ran over. "Noona your back." You couldn't breath. "Yah- Ricky your hugging to tight." He let go. "Mianhae." You smiled. "It's okay." CAP walked over. "Welcome back we missed you." You hugged him. "Hey oppa." 

"Hey what about me?" L.Joe scratched his head. "You too." You hugged him. They helped with your things. Bodyguards came up to you and your mom. "Welcome back." They bowed. 

"Thank you." Your friends looked around. They spotted Sunggyu. "Ohmygosh he's here." Iseul tapped CAP's shoulder. He looked over. 

Sunggyu was whispering to L. He looked at Sungyeol. "Why the hell do you look so anxious?" Sungyeol looked up. "Nothing." *Where the hell is she?* "Oh I see out target." Sunggyu and L smirked. 

They saw you leave. Sunggyu signaled and L they followed you. You went back to get your duffle bag. Sunggyu was around the corner. 

5 minutes then 10 minutes. "Where's ~~~~~~~~?" Iseul looked around. "It's okay Mrs. Kim you can go first. Maybe she just went to go look around. We'll take her home when we find her." 

Your mom nodded and left. "Where is she?" Jieun scratched her head. "No." She started looking for you. "~~~~~~~~ where are you?"

But she couldn't find you anywhere. "Iseul she's not here." They started to panic. "Where the hell is Chunji? Would if she went to look for him?" 


They all headed back to the garage.