1 Year Later

Until Forever

You were in your room munching on some snacks when there was a knock on your door. "Come in." Your mom walked in. "~~~~~~~~ I'm going to Seoul tomorrow. You want to come?" You sat up and choked on your Capri Sun. "Yes you didn't even have to ask." She smiled. "Okay pack your things then." 

You nodded and got up. You grabbed your phone and started dialing Iseul's number. "Hello?" Her voice cracked. You laughed. "Iseul it's me." 

"~~~~~~~. Why are you calling me it's like 3 in the morning." You smiled. "I bet you just went to sleep like 2 minutes ago." It was quiet. "Yeah I did. Now what." 

You smiled. "I'm coming back tomorrow." 

She choked. "What?" You smiled. "I said I'm coming back." She was panicking. "No don't come back yet." You looked puzzled. "Why? You don't want me back?"

"No I want you back. So you're coming today or tomorrow?" 

"In a little bit." She got up and went to the closet. "Okay I'll see you when you get here then. Just call me when you land okay?" You nodded. "Okay night." You hung up the phone and began packing. 

Iseul called CAP. "Are you guys still at the garage?" 

"Yeah why?" She sighed in relief. "Me and Jieun will be there in 5." She hung up. 

She went to Jieun's house. "Yah get up." She pulled the covers off of Jieun. "What it's like 3 in the morning." Iseul rolled her eyes. "I know but we just got home and we have to go back." 

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Why?" Iseul went and pulled out sweats and a sweater. "~~~~~~~ is coming back tomorrow or today." Jieun got excited. "Yay." 

Iseul looked at her. "It's not a 'yay'." Jieun was puzzled. "Why not?" Iseul sat down no her bed. "Sunggyu?" 

Jieun got scared. "Oh yeah. Let's go." She got up and changed very fast then they went to the garage. 

Teen Top was at their usual hang out spot. Chunji sat on a tire with his elbows planted on his thighs. CAP was sitting in the corner. The others were just talking. "Man it's boring." 

"No Sherlock." Niel sat down. "Hyung are you okay?" Chunji looked up. "Yeah whatever." They herd foot steps. They all got up and looked at the entrance. It was Iseul and Jieun. 

Iseul put her hands on her knees to catch her breath. CAP ran to her and helped her up. "Is someone chasing you?" She shook her head. L.Joe walked over to Jieun. "What happened?" 

Iseul had a scared look on her face. "~~~~~~ is coming back and she's going to get here in the morning." Chunji stood up and smiled. "Then why are you so scared?" 

"What about Infinite?" When Teen Top herd Infinite's name their blood broiled. "Oh yeah." Chunji walked over. "Let's do it like this you guys go pick up ~~~~~~~~ at the airport and make sure she's safe." 

L.Joe looked at him. "What about you?" Chunji took a deep breath. "I'm not going." Iseul ran to him and grabbed his arm. "Why not?" 

"I'm going to see Infinite."