Dance Class

Until Forever

You opened your eyes and looked at the clock. "Guys get up." You pushed Iseul who hit Jieun and she landed on the floor. "Why is it always me that ends up on the floor." 

"Ouu sorry. Let's hurry before we're late." They nodded and you guys went to go get ready. After getting dressed in your uniform you guys went to go eat breakfast. "Mmm this is good." The cook put more pancakes on the tabel. "Good morning girls. Did you have a good night sleep?" You guys nodded. 

"Good morning appa." You kissed his cheek. "Good morning Mr.Kim." He smiled and sat down. "Are you guys suppose to be leaving?" You looked at the clock. "Ohmygosh let's go." 

You grabbed your bag. "Bye appa see you after school." He waved at you guys as you went into the limo. The driver opened the door. "Good morning Miss." He bowed. "Thank you."
 
He dropped you guys off at the corner. You guys ran to the school. You accidentally bumped into Chunji. "Ohh I'm sorry." You bowed and ran after your friends. Chunji stared at you. A smile threatned to come on his face. *Why am I like this all of a sudden?* 

The bell rang. "Yess we made it." You stopped to catch your breath. "We didn't have to run that fast we still have 7 minutes." Jieun looked at the clock. "Nice going Iseul." 

"I'm going to go get a drink of water." They nodded. On the way you stopped by your locker. You put all your books in there and took the ones you needed. You went to the drinking fountain. 

You went to get a drink. When you finished you hit someone. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you." You looked up. It was Chunji, again. "Oh I'm so sorry." You bowed. 

"Yeah whatever. Can I get a drink now?" You moved out of the way. You looked at him and then walked away. 

You went to class when the late bell rang. "Okay class sit down. We're going to take a quiz." Mrs. Jung handed out the test and everyone started taking the test. Everyone was quiet except for CAP and L.Joe. Chunji just sat there the whole time. 

After finishing it was time for electives. "Yah where's the dance room?" Your friends took your hand. "Let's go." *Ah I forgot they had dance too.* You smiled and followed. 

You went to the locker room and changed very quickly. "Why do you change so fast?" You shrugged. "A habit." They nodded. 

You guys went to the dance room. The teacher walked up to you. "Are you ready for the first day of dance for you?" You nodded. "What's the teachers name?" 

"Ms. Lee. She's so good." You looked around. In the back of the dance room was Ricky, Changjo and Chunji. "Hey they have class here too?" You looked back and met eyes with Chunji. He cleared his throat and looked away. 

"Yeah and Changjo... he's pretty good." The teacher walked back in. "Okay let's start with Hip Song by Rain." She looked at you. "Do you know this song?" You nodded. "Just try your best to keep up and if you can't... just stop anytime." 

She started the song. Near the middle of the song half the class was sitting out. The only ones standing were you, Jieun, Iseul, Chunji, Ricky and Changjo. *Man she's good.* Chunji kept looking at you. 

When the song was ending only you and Changjo was standing. The song ended and the class clapped. Ms. Lee walked up to you. "Wow you're pretty good. Keep up the good work." 

Your friends ran to you. "Wow you're good." You smiled. "Thank you. There I promised to show you guys my moves and there you saw it." They smiled. 

Changjo ran over to Chunji. "Man hyung your girlfriends good." Chunji looked up. "My what?" 

"I mean that chick." Ricky laughed. "Haha you almost died." Changjo punched him. "Shut up." Chunji kept staring at you. *She is good.*