Don't Cry

Until Forever

 

You guys separated ways. You and Chunji decided to go to the Han River. He hugged you from behind. You smiled as you guys talked. 

"Oppa can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Go ahead." You swallowed hard. "If I left some where for a long time would you be pissed off at me?" He thought. "Yes. But... it depends where you are going." *So he won't be mad.* 

"Why are you asking me? Are you going some where?" You didn't answer. He lifted your face. "Huh? Are you going somewhere?" You nodded. "Well my mom wants me to go live with her." 

His eyes widened. "Where?" Tears welled up in your eyes. "That states." When you said that his knees became weak. "Are you going?" You shrugged. "I have to make up my mind." 

"Well what's your answer?" 

"I don't know. I love my mom and I want to see her but I love you and want to stay here." He cupped your face. "Don't worry about me just go." You took his hand off your face. "So you want me to go?" He shook his head. 

Tears welled up in both of your eyes. You started crying. "It's okay please don't cry. I don't like it when people cry because of me. I haven't made up my mind yet and when I do I'll tell. Please don't cry." 

He looked at you. "It's suppose to be me saying that." You lightly smiled. "It's okay. I just don't like people crying because of me." 

You started crying even more. He wiped your tears. "Well let's go look for the others." You nodded and took his hand. You guys met with Jieun and L.Joe. "Did you tell him?" You nodded. "Why do you keep bothering about me telling him? Did you want me to go?" 

She let go of L.Joe's hand. "Why would I want you to go. I love you like a little sister I want you to stay here." She started crying. "Stop crying. I hate it when people cry because me." 

L.Joe looked at you. "Why is she crying?" You ignored him. Chunji hugged you tight. Iseul and CAP walked over. "Why is everyone crying?" L.Joe shrugged. 

Iseul grabbed your shoulders. "Are you leaving?" You shrugged. "Please don't go I don't want you to go." You hugged her. "Don't cry please." She wiped her tears. "To late." 

"Let's go." Chunji grabbed your hand and you guys went to his house. You looked around. "This is where you live?" he nodded. "If you don't like it I can take you back." 

You shook your head. "If I'm with you it's fine." He smiled. You guys went in his house. "It's not perfect." You smiled. "I said it's fine." 

Everyone was talking. You got the moving thing out of your mind. "Will you sleep here with me tonight?" He whispered in your ear. You looked at him. 

"But I have to go home." 

"You can say you're sleeping at their house." You nodded. "Hold on." You texted your dad. His reply was 'yes.' You nodded. He smiled and hugged your waist. 

"Are you seriously going to sleep here?" You nodded. "You guys can too. It's either here in the living room or the other room." 

CAP looked at Iseul. "Do you want to spend the night with your best friend?" She nodded. "Then we'll sleep at my house." 

"No we're sleeping here." She rolled her eyes. Jieun and Iseul called their parents. They said yes so you guys were all sleeping at Chunji's house. 

You looked at Jieun. "This is a bad thing we're all doing." She smiled. "I know." It was getting late so everyone was going to sleep. "No funny noise." CAP pointed at you and Chunji. 

You changed into his sweats and went to lay down next to him. *I hope this is not the last night.*