Class

Until Forever

You went to sit next to Iseul and Jieun. You looked around. *Hmm not bad.* Teen Top walked in. Chunji looked at you. The teacher came in behind them. "Boys hurry up the late bell is going to ring." L.Joe looked at her and they walked to their seats. 

Mrs. Jung started taking role. "Oh it looks like we have a new student." The class looked around. "Is Kim ~~~~~~~~ here?" You rasied your hand. "Oh well hello and welcome to Top High School." You smiled. "Thank you." 

L.Joe smiled. "Hey ~~~~~~~ I'm L.Joe do you want to go on a date today?" You looked at him. "N-no?" He looked at you. "Did you just reject me?" You bit your lip. "Sorry." You bowed and sat down. 

Chunji looked at you and then looked away. 

The whole time L.Joe and CAP were talking about something and Chunji was just sitting there bored to the end of his life. Hearing CAP and L.Joe talking the whole time was annoying you. You couldn't help but turn around. L.Joe looked at you and smiled. 

CAP just stared and Chunji was looking at you too. You meet eyes with Chunji. He looked away quickly. *How come very time I look at her I have this feeling?* 

The bell rang for break. "Finallyyyy." Iseul stretched and her hand hit CAP. "Ohh I'm sorry." He brushed his shoulder. "Why don't you watch where you're going." He poked her forehead. 

Jieun ran over and grabbed his hand and bit it. "Oww you ing ." She let go of his finger. "If she can't touch you then you can't touch her." They walked off. 

L.Joe looked at you. "Aren't you going to controll your friends?" You bowed. "Since she's not sorry I am." 

Jieun went to the bathroom. Chunji watched you leave. You went into the bathroom. "Why didn't you apologize?" She went to the sink and started washing . "What are you doing?"

She looked up. "I don't know where his finger has been." Iseul walked over to the sink. "Tmi."

You guys went back to class. Niel was smiling at you. *What's wrong with him?* He ran over to you. "Hey I'm Niel. You're name is Kim ~~~~~~ right?" 

You nodded. "How did you know my name?" He pointed at Chunji. 

Chunji looked away. * that stupid now she probably thinks that I like her.*