The Truth

Until Forever

CAP knocked on the door. "Come in." All of you walked in. You were the last one. "Hey you okay?" Chunji nodded. "I've been in worst condition." 

Changjo and Ricky walked over. "Hey hyung you okay?" He nodded. "I'm fine see- ow ." You winced.

You ran over to the side of the bed. "Oppa I'm sorry that this happened to you. It was my fault if I haven't told you to come with me you wouldn't be like this." You started crying. 

"If I didn't come with you, you would be where I am right now." You nodded. "That would make me feel better if I was in your position." 

You wiped your tears. Niel walked over to you. "Don't you want to tell us?" You looked at him. "Oh yeah. Well I'm not a normal kid like all of you." Chunji raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean noona you're perfectly normal. You're just like us."

You shook your head. "Well are you guys rich and have a limo drive you everywhere you go? Or have people hate you when you tell them your rich?" They felt bad. 

"Well there that's the truth." 

"Is that why you never want us to go to your house?" CAP asked. You nodded. Changjo sat next to you. "You can trust us. We won't tell anyone if you don't want us too. Plus you could've just told us in the first place." 

You smiled. "Thank you." 

"And no matter what happenes we will always be your friends." Niel added.

You smiled. "Well then when Chunji hyung feels better can we go party at your house?" You chuckled. "No." They all looked down. "But you can come hang out." They all smiled. Everyone was cheering. 

You looked at Chunji and smiled. He smiled back. *I think I'm starting to fall for you.*