Betrayed

Until Forever

You were in a dark alley. You didn't know where you were. *Where am I?* They put you in a garage. "Watch her. If Chunji comes. Kick his ." 

You sat down and hugged your knees. Sungyeol looked at you. "Don't worry Chunji will be here soon." You looked at him. "Why? Does he know I'm here?" He nodded. 

"I told him a few days ago." You stood up. "Why aren't you with Infinite." He sighed. "Sunggyu's only using all of you. The others don't even know." 

You herd foot steps in the alley. He looked out. "It's your friends." You smiled. Jieun walked in. "~~~~~~~." You hugged her. "Hurry let's go." They pulled you but Sunggyu blocked the door way. 

"Tsk tsk tsk not a good idea." You guys back up. 

"Hyung stop. Why do you want to do this?" Sunggyu pushed Sungyeol. "If you don't want this then leave Infinite." Sungyeol nodded. "Okay but you can't hurt her." He pointed at you. 

"Oh I see so you like her too." Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Please. I just want to help." The door burst open. "All of Teen Top and Iseul came in. Chunji looked at you. 

You looked down. "What the hell?" A fight started when Changjo punched Sungjong. Chunji was getting tackled by Woohyun and Hoya. With thin a blink of an eye Teen Top was all tied up.