Walk home

Until Forever

"Appa? Yeah I have to stay after school. Because there was a fight and I went to break it up but the principle thought I was in the fight too. Okay I will. Bye appa." You hung up the phone. "Whoa that's a tight phone." You put it in your pocket. 

"Ah thanks I guess." Jieun walked over. "What did your dad say?" You took a deep breath. "Well I'm in trouble when I get home and I get a long lecture." Iseul walked over. "Well I'm sorry I got you into this." You shook your head. 

"It's okay. Like CAP oppa said friends stick with each other." She smiled. She took the icepack off her face. "Man that hits hard." You looked at her. "Don't call her that." 

She smirked. "Well not my fault she is." You nodded. "Well she is." Teen Top came in with all the things. "Let's start." You took the mop. 

"Yah Jieun what's this for?" Her eyes widened in shock. "You don't know what a mop is?" You shook your head. "Man you rich kids don't know anything." L.Joe looked up. "Who's a rich kid?" 

"Um no one she just calls me that for fun." L.Joe shrugged and started cleaning. "You use it like this." She wet it and started mopping the floor. "Oh okay." 

You took it and did exactly the same thing. 

After an hour you guys finished. "Finallyyy." You put all the things in the closet. "Here can you put this on that shelf?" Changjo threw the spray bottle at you. 

You were reaching to put it in place. Someone grabbed it from behind and put it up for you. You turned to see who it was. When you turned. Chunji's face was right in front of yours. It was only a few centimeters away. 

He gazed at your face and you gazed at his. *I didn't know he had such nice eyes.* You snapped out of your thoughts. "Umm we should go." He snapped out of his thoughts. 

The 4 little boys took off first. CAP, L.Joe and Chunji were left. "You guys can leave we're all going the same way." CAP grabbed Iseul's hand. "I want to take you home." He dragged her away. 'Help me,' she mouthed. But you and Jieun just waved and signaled 'call me.' 

You laughed. "Come on Jieun let's go." You guys waved at L.Joe and Chunji. "Wait." L.Joe got in front of you guys. 

"I want to take her home." You smiled. "Okay. Bye Jieun call me when you get home." She rolled her eyes and left with L.Joe. Chunji was standing in the hallway alone. "Oppa aren't you going home?" 

He looked at you. "Do you want me to take you home too?" You shook your head. "It's okay you can go." 

"Okay I'll take you home." You nodded. 

You and Chunji laughed. It wasn't that akward anymore. "Do you want ice cream?" You laughed. "On a snow day?" 
"So you don't want any?" You laughed. "Please get me one too." He went into the ice cream shop and got you one. 

"Thank you." You guys went to go sit in the park for awhile. He looked at you and smiled. This time he didn't care if you saw him smile.