Ice Skating

Until Forever

 

The next morning after eating breakfast you all decided to go ice skating. You were so excited you were the first one there. You put on your skates and went in the rink. Iseul and Jieun came in.

 

Teen Top was still sitting in the bleachers. “Come on.” Jieun grabbed L.Joe’s arm. “I don’t know how.” She laughed. “I thought bad boys can do anything?”

“Pshhh watch me.” He got up into the rink and fell on his bottom. “Ha that’s what you get for your cockiness.” Jieun left. Chunji was the only one sitting on the bench.

“Hey oppa do you want to go?” He got and lost his balance. You chuckled. “Gwenchana?” He nodded.

 

“Do you know how to skate?” He shook his head. “I never learned.”

 

“Okay then I’ll teach you.” He walked over to the rink. He tried several time but kept falling.

You held out your hand. “I can teach you if you want?” He looked at your hand. He didn’t take it.

 

You pulled it away before he grabbed it. “Okay then.” You left. He was hopeless. He tried skating to the side of the rink. He made it. *Damn this hurts.*

 

You went over to him and held out your hand. “Last chance.” He took your hand. You taught him how to skate.

 “Yah we’re leaving.” CAP yelled. Chunji waved for him to go away.

 

“Oh well let them have alone time.” They all left.

 

“Wait oppa.” You both fell. Chunji was on top of you. He gazed at your face. You gazed at his too. You guys looked at each other for awhile. “Umm oppa we should go now.”

 

He snapped out of his thoughts. “Yeah let’s go.” He helped you get up. You sat down and took off your skates.

 

He waited for you. “Come on.” He held out his hand. Without knowing you took it.

 

You guys got back to the dorms. “We’re back.” You were still holding onto Chunji’s hand. “Whoa what is going on there?” You looked at your hands. You let go of it.

 

“Nothing.” You went into the kitchen where Jieun and Iseul were cooking. “What happened over there?” You looked back. “Didn’t you hear me? I said nothing.”

 

“Riiight.” You rolled your eyes. “Don’t believe me then.” Iseul lightly elbowed you. “Yeah we get it.” She winked.

You went to cut the cucumbers. “What really happened?” You told about the fall incident. “Whoa body contact.” “Whatever.” You lightly pushed her. “What happened between you guys?”