Hang Out

Until Forever

Your dad called you to tell you that he's going to be in the States longer than expected because of work. You were fine with it because you had friends to hang out with. You went out every night. They taught you all the things you didn't know. Like how to play pool. 

You and Chunji got closer. Your friends would ditch you at times but Chunji was always there to keep you company. One day you guys were all at your house in your room. Changjo and Ricky played your Wii. Niel would just bother them until one of them lost. 

You, Iseul and Jieun would talk about clothes and girl stuff. Then CAP, Chunji and L.Joe would talk about Infinite. One night everyone didn't want to do anything so all of you just laid where ever. 

"You guys want to go clubbing?" You sat up. "We're not old enough." Niel sat up. "So like it matters." Jieun sat up. "Well I just don't want to go." You nodded in agreement. "Well I want to see what the club looks like." You raised an eyebrow. "That's what you always say."

She smiled. "Well you guys want to go then?" You shrugged. "If you guys talk louder then I can't go anywhere anymore." Ricky covered his mouth. "Well I don't know how to dance? I mean like at the club and stuff." 

Jieun walked up to you. "Honey of course you can. If you can dance to Hip Song then you can dance at the clubs." You shrugged. "I;m scared we might get in trouble though." 

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Goody-to-shoe." You stuck out your tongue. "Well I've never been to a club before." Jieun sat next to you. "I haven't either." You took a deep breath. 

"Let's pair up so nothing won't happen like last time." You nodded. "Okay so I'll go with Iseul." You laughed. "I don't want to go with CAP. I want to go with Jieun and ~~~~~~~." 

"Just hurry up it's boring I want to go do something fun." Changjo threw a softball up and down. 

You walked up to her. "Well you wanted to go to the club... and I know you like him." You whispered the last part. She blushed. "At least I don't like Chunji." You turned around. 

"Yah I didn't say that." She put her hands on her hips. You thought for a while. "Oh yeah. I said he was cute. Not that I liked him." Teen Top looked at you. "Who's hot?" 

"Uhh Lee Minho. Yeah Lee Minho is hot." 

You blushed. "Okay let's all go change and we'll meet each other there." You nodded. Teen Top left. Chunji was last. You met eyes with him and smiled. 

He shut the door and put his hand on his chest. *I think I am really falling for you.*