Apology

Until Forever

A month went by and you didn't go to school. "Yah have you guys seen ~~~~~~~ anywhere?" Teen Top looked at Jieun as if she was crazy. "She has been here in a month and she hasn't called me at all." 

Iseul ran over she's here." You walked to your locker. "~~~~~~~~~-ah." You looked up. "Hey guys." Your friends hugged you. "Where were you?" You smiled. 

"I was in the states." They smiled. "For a whole month?" You nodded. "Why?" You shrugged. "A visit." You walked into the classroom. "Ah Miss ~~~~~~~ you're finally back." You smiled. "Hi Mrs. Jung." 

You went to your seat. You looked at Chunji's seat. You didn't care anymore. The bell rang and all the students came into class. Chunji walked in. He saw you. *She's back.*

He sat in his seat behind you. *Turn around and look at me.* But you didn't turn. *Is she still mad about what happened a month ago?* 

You laughed and smiled like usual. But you ignored. Chunji the whole time. The bell rang for lunch you and your 2 friends went to your locker. 

"Okay you guys can go first." The hall was getting emptier and emptier by the minute. Suddenly you were alone. You were putting your books away. You shut your locker and got up. 

"Oh I'm sorry." You hit someone. You looked up and realized it was Chunji. You walked away. "Wait ~~~~~~~." He grabbed your wrist. You twisted out. 

"What? You still want to hurt me some more?" He furrorowed his eyebrow. "Why would you think that?" You pushed him. "Go hang out with your girlfriend." 

He grabbed your wrist. "I'm sorry." You looked at him. "What?" He took a deep breath. "I said I'm sorry. I was stupid to fall for Yoona's jokes. I didn't mean to hurt you." 

You wiped your tears. "She what?" He told you everything. "Will you accept my apology?" You nodded. "If it wasn't your fault then I accept it and were you and Yoona dating?" He shook his head. "

You guys walked into the cafeteria together. "Whoa did you guys make up?" You nodded and smiled. He nodded too. "Glad to have you back man." CAP and Chunji did their hand shake. 

Yoona was at the other side at her table. *She just wait and see.*