Chunji vs Infinite

Until Forever

Some one blocked your path. "Well isn't it Chunji and his girlfriend." You furrowed your eyebrows. "I'm not his girlfriend we're just friends." You snapped. 

"Whoa fiesty." Sungyeol joked. "We're are you guys going?" 

Chunji furrowed his eyebrows. "Not that you need to know." Sunggyu laughed. "Well looks like you're alone." You looked around. *What are they doing?* Sunggyu walked up to you and grabbed your chin. 

"Look sweetie you need to choose. Either you come with us and live or go to hell with him." You glared. "I rather die with Chunji oppa then go with you." Sunggyu let go of your face.

"Ouu oppa already." You hid behind Chunji. He grabbed your wrist. He looked back at you. 

You looked at Infinite. You met eyes with L. His eyes looked scary. Like the devil. That's when it scared you. 

Chunji walked up to Sunggyu. "Why don't you move. I don't want blood to shed." Sunggyu smirked. "Well you didn't want blood to shed at the arcade. Why not here were there is no one." 

Chunji punched Sunggyu in the face. 

He pushed you away. Sungyeol came towards him but he kicked him in the chest. Sungjong threw a stick but Chunji caught it and threw it back at him. 

L came towards you. You grabbed dirt and threw it at his face. "Ow you ." He reached for you but you dogded him and ran to Chunji. 

Dongwoo pulled out a knife and stabbed Chunji on the side. "GAHHH ." Dongwoo smirked. Chunji pulled out the knife and threw it away. Infinite started leaving. Sunggyu looked back at Chunji grasping in pain. 

*That's what you get.* Then he walked off. 

You started panicing. "Ohmygosh." You took out your phone and called for a limo. You didn't care if Chunji knew who you really were. You just wanted to save his life. "Driver Choi come downtown." 

You hung up the phone. "Hold on oppa the limo is coming. I'll take you to the hospital." He was unconcious. "Oppa no open your eyes." You started crying. 

*This was my fault.* The limo came. "Can you please take us to the hospital?" The driver took you to the hospital. 

*Oppa please be okay.* You held onto his hand tight. When you got to the hospital you called Teen Top. Iseul and Jieun showed up later. 

"This was my fault. If oppa didn't take me home then he wouldn't be like this." You started crying even more. Your dad came. "Appa." You jumped into his arms. "It's okay. Your friend will be okay." 

You shook your head. "It's not okay it was my fault." Your dad hugged you. 

"Okay look at me." He wiped your tears. "I'm going to California to see your mom. Have Iseul and Jieun spend the night with you until I come back okay?" You nodded. 

He kissed your forehead and left. Teen Top was shocked at how nice your dad was dressed. "Is that your dad?" You nodded. "Is there something we don't know?" Niel stood up. You nodded. 

"When Chunji oppa wakes up I'll tell all of you."