Teen Top

Until Forever

You guys stopped in front of a classroom. 'Is this our class? I mean your class?" They both gave you a weird look. "Why do you keep saying that?" You scratched your head. "I'm not use to saying 'our.'" They smiled. Jieun put an arm around you.

"From now on you're our friend and we're your friends okay?" You nodded. 

"The teacher Mrs. Jung. She's a total bitoch so just make sure you be careful when you do something." You nodded. "What else?" Jieun tapped her chin. "Sit by us, oh yeah and those Teen Top kids sit behind us so just make sure you don't look back there often."

Iseul slapped her arm. "You say that put you "accidentally," dropped your pencil." Jieun blushed. "Not my fault they're hot." You smiled. 

"Can you tell me about them?" They both gave you a are-you-serious-look. "Are you sure about that?" You nodded. "Well it's not my fault I haven't been here long enough to know them. Plus if everyone can know about them how come I can't?"


Just then Teen Top walked past you guys to hang out in their normal spot. "Okay you see him?" Jieun pointed to CAP. You nodded. "He's the leader. He's also a player. Touch him and every bone in your body break." 

Chunji was walking behind CAP with his hands in his pockets. "That's Chunji." You nodded. 

Iseul paused. "Hey Jieun why don't you tell her about them too." She snapped out of her daze. "Okay that's Chunji. He's the quietest. What most people say is that even though he's quiet, he's the most violent one. Once when they had a rumble he used a knife." 

Iseul pointed to L.Joe. "That's L.Joe the player of the gang." Jieun blushed. You grabbed her hand. "Yah why are you blushing?" 

"She thinks that he's the cutest. But anyways he's the player. He uses girls and then dumps them. Also he's the most immature." 

"There's Niel. The other immautre one. I guess he's the dumbest of the gang." Jieun chuckled. 

"And those 2 are the maknaes. Ricki and Changjo. Those boys party non-stop." 

The bell rang. "Okay let's go." You looked at them and met eyes with Chunji. He looked at you for a long time. *How come every time I see her I feel weird?* "Let's go." CAP, Chunji and L.Joe went into your classroom. Niel, Ricki and Changjo went to their class.