Detention

Until Forever

Jieun came back to school. You guys told her everything. She wasn't happy about it. But as long as she got to see L.Joe she was happy with. "You guys are traitors." 

"You know you love us." She pouted. "Why didn't you guys call me?" You shrugged. "Surprise?" She rolled her eyes. 
"Well you're quite a friend." You laughed. 

Iseul came out of the bathroom and bumped into the queenka. "Ow you watch were you're going." 

"I'm sorry." Yoona pushed her. (No not SNSD's Yoona.)

She raised her hand to hit Iseul. But someone caught it. "O-oppa. What are you doing? I have to teach her a lesson." CAP glared at her. "Well you don't need to be hitting people." CAP let go of her arm. 

You and Jieun ran over. Yoona walked over and pushed you into the locker. "And you stay away from Chunji. He's mine and only one person can have him, and that person is me." 

Jieun came up behind her. "How about you let her go?" Yoona turned around and smacked her in the face. There was a red hand print on Jieun's face. You grabbed Yoona. "Why can't you ever be nice?" She smirked. "Not to you I won't." 

Chunji got in front of you. "What do you think you're doing? Just because she's not like you, you don't have to be a to her." You hid behind Chunji. 

Jamie walked over. "Yah what's going on?" Yoona ran to her. "Unnie, that new girl was being mean." You looked up puzzled. "Me? I didn't do anything." 

Jamie walked over to you. "Who do you think you are?" She slapped you. Chunji furrowed his eyebrows. "What the hell? Go away." Chunji looked at your face. 

Jamie got pissed. "Oh I see why you are always with her is because you like her." He furrowed his eyebrows. All Yoona's friends and your friends started arguing. Iseul had a water bottle. She took it and poured it on Jamie. 

"You ." That's when a fist fight broke out. "Iseul stop." You got in the middle and tried to break it up. "What is going on?" A loud voice boomed. "Everyone stopped." 

The principle walked over to your friends and Teen Top. "You 9 will stay after school and clean your classroom." 
"What? They were the one who started it." The principle turned around. Jieun shut up.

You walked over to the principle. "Mr. Choi. Teen Top didn't do anything let them go. I'll stay." He raised and eyebrow. "Well to bad all 9 of you are staying." 

You shoulders deflated and you walked back to your friends. "Sorry guys." CAP put a hand on your shoulder. "It's okay friends stick up for each other." You smiled.