First Snow Fall

Until Forever

You were walking behind Chunji like a little dog. It was getting cold so you were rubbing your hands together constantly. You blew warm air into your hands but it didn't work. *Gosh it's cold. I should call a limo.* You took out your iphone. 


You looked at Chunji. *Would if he knows my secret?* You put your phone back in your pocket. He looked back at you. "Are you cold?" You nodded. "Wait here." He took off. 

*Bet he ditched me.* A few minutes later he came back with hot chocolate. "Here." You looked at it. "Thanks." It was warm and it felt good on your hand. "Thanks.... um can I call you oppa?" He looked at you. "Whatever." 

Inside his heart melt. After drinking the hot chocolate you guys staretd walking home. "Oppa look." You pointed to Nam Sam. Every time you called him oppa his heart melt. 

Something landed on your head. You looked at the sky. "Oh it's snowing." You smiled. Chunji looked in the sky. Seeing you smile made him want to smile. You looked at him. "Hey you smiled." 

The smile fell off his face. "Let's hurry before you get in trouble." You nodded and left. It started snowing more. You grabbed the snow on the side walk and accidentally threw it at Chunji. 

"Ou oppa mianhae." He looked away. *I think he does hate me.* You walked ahead of him. He followed you. "How far is your house?" 

"It's okay you can leave I will go by myself." He felt bad. "I'm not mad that you threw snow on me. It was an accident." You looked at him. "Are you sure you're not mad?" He nodded. 

You guys walked side by side. He looked at you and a little smile appeared on his face. *What have you done to me?* But he was happy.