Teen Top vs Infinite

Until Forever

You guys went to the arcade. Everyone was cheering and there was a lot of cussing. You laughed at Changjo and Ricky playing air hockey. "Yah you not my fault you scored for me." Chunji was standing there watching you. He gazed at your face. 

He touched his chest. *Every time I see her I feel like this.* You smiled which caused him to smile. L.Joe was over. "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?" The smile fell off his face. "Go away." L.Joe walked away. 

You went to go buy a drink. You herd a whole bunch of boys laughing. You looked at them. One of the smiled at you. You smiled back. "Can I get a water bottle?" The cashier got a water bottle for you. 

You turned to leave and hit someone. "Mianhaeyo." You bowed and looked up. The boy was smiling at you. "I'm sorry." 

"It's okay." You bowed and left. But he grabbed your hand. "Whoa what's the rush?" You looked at you friends. "Well my friends are waiting." 

"How about I introduce myself. The name is Kim Sunggyu." You smiled. "Nice to meet you. But I have to go." He grabbed your other wrist. "How about you come hang with me and my friends?" You shook your head. 

*It's been more than 5 minutes. Where did she go?* He was getting worried and came looking for you. He went to the girls bathroom. Just the a girl walked out. "Hey is there anyone else in there with you?" She shook her head. "Sorry I was the only one." 

She left. Chunji looked around. He saw you and Sunggyu was holding your wrist. He furrowed his eyebrows. He ran over and grabbed your hand. "What the hell." Sunggyu snapped. "What the hell do you think you're doing Kim Sunggyu?" Chunji smapped back. 

Sunggyu smirked. The rest of s came over. "Well, well look who it is. Lee Chanhee. What are you doing here? Protecting your girlfriend?" He glared at Dongwoo. "Why the hell are you picking on someone like this?" 

Sunggyu walked up and grabbed your chin. "Well I thought she was cute." He smiled at you. You hid behind Chunji. L came behind you. "Wow hyung you are right. She is cute." 

"Chunji?" Teen Top ran over. Teen Top and Infinite all glared at each other. Iseul came up to you and yanked you away from Chunji. "~~~~~~~ you okay?" You nodded. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sunggyu smirked. "Aww Bang Minsoo don't worry we just wanted to play." 

Sungjong glared at Changjo. "What is this thing doing here?" Sungjong pointed at Changjo. 

Changjo furrowed his eyebrow. "Why don't you guys just leave. I thought we promised each other you wouldn't bug anyone that is with us." 

Dongwoo smirked. "Well she wasn't with you. She was getting water." L.Joe stepped up. "Shut the hell up. I don't want to blood to drop here. So I suggest you leave." Infinite laughed and left. 

CAP walked over to you. "Gwenchana?" You nodded. You were shaking pretty bad. "I want to go home." 

Iseul put a hand on your shoulder. "Okay I'm going to take her home. I'll be right back." You guys started leaving. 

"Wait." Chunji ran after you guys. "I'll take her." Iseul rasied her eyebrow. "Don't her." Chunji rolled his eyes. 

"Come on." You followed him. "Oh ~~~~~~~. Call me when you get home okay?" You nodded and waved to your friends. 

-------

Hey guys thanks for reading my story. Well the picture of Infinite looked to innocent for this chapter. But I hope you guys enjoy. 

♥♥♥