The Real Chunji

Until Forever

After school you wanted to walk home with your friends. So you called your dad. "Appa I'm going to walk home with Iseul and Jieun." You hung up the phone. "I have to go home and put my things away." They nodded. 

You went home and put your things away. You changed into normal clothes. "Why do you wear such nice clothes?" You looked at your outfit. "No it's not it's just skinny jeans." They smiled. "Let's go." 

Iseul and Jieun also went to their house to change. "Okay let's go." 

You guys went to go hang in out in Downtown Seoul and went to the Banpo Bridge. 

970067_image2_1.jpg

"Wow it's so pretty." You guys went out to eat. It was getting late so you guys went seprate ways. "Bye Iseul see you Monday." You and Jieun went the same way. "Why don't you just call for a limo." You shook your head. "This is the most I've actually walked in my life." 

She looked at you. "Wow life must be fun." You laughed. "No I actually like walking." 

You guys walked a few minutes then it was Jieun's turn to go. "Bye see you Monday." She waved and went inside. You were alone now. *I should call for a limo.* You pulled out your iphone. 

"Low battery? Great." You started walking. You herd foot steps behind you. You looked but no one was there. Some grabbed your hand. "Ahh." It was a tall guy. 

"Hey there did you want me to walk you home?" His breath smelled of alcohol. "No it's okay I can walk alone." He grabbed your wrist. "No it's cool I'll walk you home." 

You twisted out of his arms and started running. He started chasing you. You ran into the alley. *Man wrong way.* It was dead end. "You're not not going anywhere now." He came closer.

Just before he grabbed you someone grabbed his collar. You noticed a familiar figure. The guy flew into the air. "You bastard." You saw the boys face. *Chunji.* He looked at you. 

The guy grabbed his arm but he twisted out of it. He kicked the guys in the chest and ran over to you. "Let's go." He grabbed your hand. You ran with Chunji. 

You stopped to catch your breath. "Thanks for helping me." He ignored it. "Where's your house?" You looked at him. "I can go myself." 

"Do you want him to come after you again?" You shrugged. He rolled his eyes. "Hurry up tell me where your house is or I'm leaving." 

"Well then you can leave." He looked at you and grabbed your wrist. His heart started beating fast. "Where's your ing house?"

 

You pointed. He dragged you. A few minutes later you ended up on your street. "You can go now on my street it's safe. Thanks for helping me." 


"Okay." He let go of your hand and walked away. He turned the corner. You quickly ran into your house before he saw. He looked back. *I hope she's okay.*