Rumors

Until Forever

 

Everything went back to normal. Meaning school and not too much hanging out anymore because of finals.

Everyone was at the bulletin looking at something. “What are you guys looking at?” You walked over. There were pictures of you and Chunji. Your eyes widened.


“So you’re dating him?” You shook your head. “No we’re just friends.”


You walked over to the other side. There was a whole bunch of letters. It had your names signed on the bottom. “You wrote that?” One of the girls asked.

You shook your head. You grabbed all the pictures and letters and ripped them up and ran off. “~~~~~~~~ wait.”

You ran past Chunji. You were crying. CAP grabbed Iseul. “What happened to her?” “

Go look at the bulletin.” Teen Top ran over to look. Chunji saw the letters and pictures. *Who the hell did this?* He looked over and saw Yoona.

She smirked then left with her friends. He went after her. “What the hell is your problem against her?”

She smirked. “You don’t need to know.” He grabbed her wrist. “Tell me now.” He said through his teeth.

“Okay let’s make a deal. If you want to keep her safe then do as I say.” His eyes widened. “No.”

“Okay then you’ll feel sorry.” She walked off. He thought of all the things you guys have done together. Arcade, Skating, and clubbing. “Fine what do you want?” 

----

You were crying. "Why would people think that?" Some girls walked up to you. "Are you dating Chunji or not?" You shook your head. "Like I said we're just friends." They crossed their arms. 

"We don't believe you." You stood up. "I don't care. As long as I know it's not true." One of the girls lifted her hand to hit you but someone grabbed it. 

"No one hits my best friend. If you don't believe her then why the hell are you asking her?" They stuttered. "Yeah that's what I thought." The girls left. 

"Oh I'm so going to homeschool again." Jieun grabbed your hand. "No if you get home schooled I'll never forgive you." 

You cried even more. Teen Top felt bad. L.Joe looked over. "Hey Chunji." Chunji looked up and walked away. "What's with him?" 

*He probably hates me now.*