Your Decision

Until Forever

"WHAT?" You started crying. "Yeah I said I'm not staying." You herd Jieun panicking on the other. "Why are you going?" You shrugged. "Come over and we'll talk about it." You hung up the phone. A few minutes later Jieun and Iseul showed up. 

"So you're going?" Jieun asked asked with wet eyes. You nodded. "What about Chunji?" When they mentioned his name your heart ached. "You guys don't hate me for leaving?" They both shook their heads. "We can never hate you." 

"About telling Chunji. Don't tell him until I leave okay?" Jieun walked over. "Wae? How do you think he'll feel?" Tears welled up in your eyes. *This is the hardest decision I had ever made in my entire life.* 

"When are you leaving?" Iseul asked wiping her tears. "Tomorrow." Jieun grabbed your wrist. "Let's go make it last while we can." You nodded. You grabbed your jacket and left. 

You had a girls night. You took a lot of pictures. You smiled a lot but you still couldn't get the whole moving thing out of your mind. *What will Chunji do when I'm gone?* 

It was getting late so you guys went to home. Jieun and Iseul spent the night with you. You guys sat on your bed. Suddenly your phone beeped. Come meet us at the garage - Chunji. "What does it say?" Iseul sat up. "Let's go to the garage." 

You grabbed your things and went downstairs. "Mom we're going to Iseul's house. We'll be right back." She nodded and you guys left. You guys walked all the way to the garage. 

Chunji saw you and smiled. You walked over to him. He kissed your lips. You kissed him back. "What took you so long?" You faked a smile. "Iseul." You pointed at her. "Hey it wasn't me." You laughed. "Just kidding." 

Everyone laughed and had fun. You were beginning to forget about everything. You looked at Chunji. *Every time I'm with you time goes by so fast.* He looked at you and smiled. "What?" You shook your head. "Nothing." He kissed your temple. 

Time went by and it was time for you girls to go home. "Chunji we have to go." He looked at his watch. "Okay. But first let's go walking." You nodded. CAP and Iseul went their own way and L.Joe and Jieun went their way. 

You and Chunji went walking at the Water Plaza. "Wow so pretty." You touched the water and smiled. He hugged you from behind. "I wish we can stay like this forever." Your smile fell. 

"Me too." *I'm sorry but we can't be like this forever.* You turned around. "Oppa can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Go ahead baby." 

You closed your eyes. "If I went somewhere for a long time what would you do?" He tapped his chin. "I would come after you." You smiled. *He forgot.* You were happy that he forgot but you were sad that you were hurting him. 

"Why did you ask?" You shook your head. "Nothing just wondering." He looked puzzled. "Are you going somewhere?" You shook your head. "No then I wouldn't be able to see you." You pecked his lips. 

Your phone beeped. It was a message from your mom. Where are you? Come back and pack we're leaving tomorrow - Mom. You put your phone away quickly. "Who was it?" 

"Oh it was Iseul. Let's go." He nodded and you took his hand. You guys met up with L.Joe and Jieun. When she saw you her expression was sad all over again. A few minutes later CAP and Iseul came. "What took you so long? I thought Iseul texted ~~~~~~~~." 

Iseul looked  at you. You winked. She got the message. "Oh yeah I did. Let's go." They boys walked you guys home. Chunji was facing you with his arms around your waist. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" You nodded. 

Be bent down and kissed your lips. You kissed him back. "Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." You guys kissed again. He watched you go back. He didn't know that, that was your last day with him.