Moving

Until Forever

When you got home your dad was home. The first thing you did was go see him. "Appa I missed you soo much." He kissed your forehead. "I missed you too." You sat down in the leather chair. 

"While I was there I had a talk with your mother." You looked at him. "About what?" You took a pen and started playing with it. "She wants you to go live with her for about a year." You dropped the pen. 

"Why I like it here. I actually have friends." He nodded. "I know you do but she wants you to go live with her." You swallowed hard. "I'll think about it." You walked out of the room. 

You went back to your room. You sat on your desk. *What should I do? I love my mom and I want to see her but I have friends that I love too, and especially Chunji oppa.* 

You sighed. You grabbed your phone and called Jieun. "Are you home? Okay then I'm coming over." You changed into comfortable clothes and went to Jieun's house. 

You knocked on the door. "Hi Yoogeun is Jieun home?" He nodded and you went inside. "Hello ahjumma." She smiled. "Oh hello ~~~~~~ Jieun is upstairs." 

"Thank you." You bowed and went upstairs. You knocked on the door. "Come in." You went in. "Why were you in such a rush to get over here." 

You sat on her bed. "I have to tell you something." She interrupted. "Let's call Iseul before she gets hurt." You nodded and she called Iseul. 

You and Jieun were talking when you herd someone downstairs. "Move Yoogeun." It was Iseul she came upstairs and opened the door. "Do you mind knocking?" "Sorry." She sat down. 

"What's the BIG news." Jieun rolled her eyes. "You're being stupid when ~~~~~~~ is going to move." Iseul choked on her saliva. "What?" You nodded. "My mom wants me to live with her for about a year." 

Iseul just blinked. "How are you going to tell Chunji?" You shrugged. "I don't know." Jieun put a hand on your shoulder. "I'll tell him of you want me too." You shook your head. 

Just then you got a text. "Who is it?" You read it and replied. "Chunji he wants us to meet at the arcade." They nodded and you guys headed downstairs. "Mom I'm going to the arcade with Iseul and ~~~~~~~~ we'll be back later." 

You guys left. "It's funny how we don't tell our parents that we're dating." You chuckled. But you still didn't know how to tell Chunji. You sighed. *What am I suppose to say?* 

You guys got to the arcade. Chunji smiled when he saw you.You kissed him. Everyone was having fun except for you. "Baby why you so sad?" You looked up. "Oh it's nothing." 

You guys started playing pool. You stood next to Jieun. "Did you tell him?" You shook your head. "Go tell him. It's better to know the truth then lie about it." You nodded. 

You tugged on his jacket. "Can I talk to you outside?" He put the pool stick down. "Guys be right back." 

"Ohh hyung is getting dumped." Jieun hit Ricky's head. "No it doesn't involve getting dumped." Niel jumped off the pool table. "Does it involve their realtionship though?" Jieun nodded.