Together at last

Until Forever

You and Chunji walked to school hand in hand. "Hey they are dating." 

"Whoa she's so lucky." You felt uncomfortable with all the people talking about it. You grabbed onto his hand harder. "What's wrong?" You swallowed hard. "Well it's weird with all the people staring." He smiled. "It's okay just ignore them." 

You guys walked to where Teen Top always hung out. Students walked past Yoona. "That girl is so lucky to be dating Chunji." Yoona stood up. "Who's dating Chunji?" 

Her friends pointed at you. His hands were around your waist. You guys were laughing and talking. She furrowed her eyebrows. The bell rang and she went to class. Since you and Chunji had the same class it was much easier to always hang out. 

Iseul switched spots with Chunji so he can sit next to you. During class you guys were the biggest disruption. You guys always laughed. Yoona sat on the other side of the classroom was disgusted that he was dating you. 

The bell rang for lunch. "You guys go first I have to go to the bathroom." Chunji kissed you then went into the bathroom. You headed to the lunch room with your friends. 

When he came out someone grabbed his hand. He thought it was you. When he looked it was Yoona. "What do you want?" She pouted. 

"Why her and not me?" He rolled his eyes. "Well first of all she's better than you and second of all she has a heart and is nice. I don't care about her for her looks she's very nice and kind." 

He walked away. She took a deep breath. "I'll show you who's better Lee Chanhee you just wait and see." Chunji came to the cafeteria. He sat next to you. "What took you so long are you seeing some one else?" You teased. 

He smiled. "Even if I was they wouldn't be as perfect as you." You blushed. You smiled. *I'm glad I have a perfect boyfriend and good friends.*