Snowball Fight

Until Forever

 

“Hurry or we’re not going to make it.” You took your things and headed downstairs. Everyone was already down there.


“Okay let’s go.” You shut the door and locked it. *Time to go home.* You walked to the parking lot. A snowball landed right in front of you. “Whoa what was that?”


Everyone was throwing snowballs. You and Jieun were busy dodging them. You guys started throwing snowballs too because of Iseul. Niel threw one towards you.


But someone blocked it. You looked up. “Chunji oppa.” He smiled. “Let’s get them.” You nodded and started throwing snowballs too.


Everyone was pretty wet because of the snow. There was snow in your hair. Chunji wiped it. You looked up. “There was snow in your hair.” You guys got in the van.


Now everyone was sitting everywhere. CAP and Iseul were next to each other. Jieun and L.Joe. Somehow you ended up next to Chunji.


You pulled out your iPod. “Wanna listen?” He took it. You put on Park Bom ‘You and I.’ He smiled and listened to it.


You fell asleep and he put your head on his shoulder. Soon he got tired and he put his head on your. Your hands were right next to each other.


Jieun turned around and made you guys hold hands. “Aw look how cute.”


“Aw they’re holding hands.” Jieun laughed. “You did that huh?” She nodded. “~~~~~~~ is going to be so mad at you.” She shrugged. "Well if they like each other that much then why not hold hands." 

When they car was leaving everyone suddenly went to sleep. Chunji got up and looked at his hand. It was holding yours. But he didn't care to take your hand out he held on to it and went back to sleep.