Home

Until Forever

 

“~~~~~~~ get up.” You opened your eyes. You looked at your hand. Chunji was holding your hands. *When did this happen?*


“Ou someone’s are holding hands.” Jieun teased. You rolled your eyes. Everyone got out of the car to get their things. You and Chunji both reached for your bag.


His hand hit yours. You pulled back. He grabbed your bag for you. “Thanks.” Teen Top was leaving. “See you guys at school.” You were sad that they were leaving.


You didn’t want Chunji to leave and he didn’t feel like leaving either. You waved back at them anyways. You looked at the gate. You saw a flash.

*What was that?*


You ignored and walked inside. Yoona was behind the gate. *Yes now you’re going to get it ~~~~~~~.* She left. 

She met with Jamie around the corner. "You got the letter?" She nodded. "I got the pictures. Let's go." 

Mean while you were at home unpacking your things. There was a knock on your door. "Miss it's your mother." You got up and went to the phone. 

"Hello? Hey mom."

"How are you sweetheart?" You smiled. 

"I'n fine what about you?" 

"I'm fine. Oh okay I'll be right there. Honey I'll call you back I have to go to work now." Youo rolled your eyes. "Yeah like always. Okay bye mom." 

You hung up the phone. *She's always to busy to talk to me.*