Changed Chunji

Until Forever

 

The rumors got worst. People started confirming that you and Chunji slept together.

You didn’t even want to go to school anymore. Every day it got worst and worst.


Chunji also changed a lot. He didn’t hang much with his friends and he was always with Yoona. Every time his friends would talk to him he would ignore and walk away.


She hugged his arm and he just stood there. He looked at you and looked away. He felt bad for hurting you.

“What do you think is up with Chunji hyung?” Whenever someone said his name you hated it. You walked away.

Iseul slapped Niel’s arm. “Watch what you’re saying.” You turned the corner and ran into Chunji.

He walked past you. You grabbed his hand. He turned around. “Oppa why are you acting like this?” He rolled his eyes in irritation. “Was it because of the rumors?”

He didn’t answer you. “I don’t care about the rumors just let me go.” He pushed you out of the way and walked away. “Oppa.” You grabbed his arm.

Someone came from behind you and pushed you. You fell on the floor. Chunji’s eyes widened. “What the hell are you doing?” She smirked.

“What the hell are you doing with Chunji oppa? In case you haven’t noticed. We’re dating.” Your eyes widened. “D-dating?” She nodded.

Tears welled up in your eyes. You got up and ran off. “Happy?” Chunji yanked his arm out of Yoona. “Very.” She walked in the other direction.

*I’m sorry ~~~~~~~ that I have to do this to you.* He closed his eyes and sighed.