The Announcement

Until Forever

"~~~~~~~-ah." You looked up. "Your father wants to speak to you." You nodded and the worker left. *I wonder what he wants this time.* You got up and went to your fathers office and stopped outside the door and knocked. "Appa it's me ~~~~~~." 

"Oh come in." The door opened and you went to go sit in the leather seats. "You wanted to see me?" He smiled. "Before I tell you how was your day?" You smiled. "It was okay. Okay so what do you want to tell me?" 

He took a deep breath. "Well you're going to a public school, again." You were shocked. "Remember what happened last time?" He nodded. "I know but I think it's best for you to socialize." 

You stood up. "Socialize? Half the kids in the school didn't even like me. They called me a brat and all these other names." 

"Then I'll send bodyguards to go with you." You shook your head. "No please appa just let me stay homeschooled. They always call me names." 

"That's why when they ask you don't tell them." You lifted an eyebrow. "Me lie? You know I at that." He smiled. "I know that. Then why don't you just be nice." 

"Appa." He put his hands up. "Okay sorry you're nice. If they ask you any questions about being rich just tell them whatever they herd it's not true." You nodded. "Okay fine." He walked over to you. 

"Thank you my wonderful daughter. I promise later we'll have father-daughter time." You nodded and he kissed your forehead. "You can go." You bowed and walked out. 

Some of the maids that you were close to you ran over. "What did your dad say?" You looked down. "Well I'm going to a public school, again." Both of the maids looked at each other. "Well do you want us to go convince him to not let you go." 

You shook your head. "It's useless. Whatever he wants he always gets and I don't like to disobey my dad." They both understood what you were talking about. "Well then let's go and get you ready." You nodded and they followed you. 

You went into your room. The maids started picking out your things. They pulled out sneakers and all the other things. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." 

One of your dads workers came in. "Miss this is for you. It's the information to your new school." You took it. "Is that all?" He nodded. He bowed and then left. 

"Top High School?" You took out your schedule. You looked at the classes. 

You started looking at your classes. "Yes I have dance class." The maids looked at each other and smiled. They knew how much you loved dancing and singing. "Miss do you have choir?" You looked at it again. "Yes." You smiled. 

*Now I want to go to a public school.* The maids put all your things on the dresser. "Remember to wear these tomorrow okay?" You nodded. "Kamsahabnida." They bowed and left. Suddenly you wanted to go to a public school.