Energetic

Until Forever

You quickly changed. "Here put these on so you don't get caught." Jieun threw a pair of sweats at you. Iseul put your shoes in a Louis Vuttion bag. She threw you a pair of Nikes. "Hurry they're going to get mad." 



You ran outside. The driver opened the door for you. "It's okay Driver Choi. We're going to run there instead." The nodded and shut the door. You and your friends ran all the way there. 

"Where's Energetic?" You looked up. "We're here." Iseul looked at you. "How do you know?" You pointed to a sign that said 'Energetic.' "Wait I need to change." They took you to where there was no one. "Hurry." 

You took your sweats off. Then you switched shoes fast. "Okay let's go." 

Teen Top was waiting. "Damn where the hell are they?" CAP checked his watch. 'We're here." They all looked up. All of their jaws dropped open. Your jaw kinda dropped open too. 

"Wow they look pretty hot tonight." You whispered. Your friends nodded in agreement. You guy got in. It was booming with music. Light were flashing. *Wow.* You awed. 

"I see a chick. Later guys." Niel left. The maknaes left too. "Let's go dance." The four left. You were stuck with Chunji. "Wanna go dance?" You shrugged. "Okay let's go then." He grabbed your hand. 

You got to the dance floor. "I don't know how too." He rolled his eyes. "I saw you in dance class. Come on just move your hips side to side." He looked around. "Like that." He pointed to a girl. "Okay." 

You started dancing. Jieun and Iseul came over. You guys were dancing between the guys. Chunji put his arms around your waist. You noticed but you didn't care. Everyone was getting really close to each other. 

Everyone stopped to take a break. The boys were drinking and you girls drank water. "And you said you can't dance." You laughed.
"Whatever." 

"Let's go dance before we have to go." You nodded. Everyone was dancing together. It was fun especially with Chunji. You smiled every time you saw him. 

"That was so fun." You laughed. "Where do you guys want to go now?" You shrugged. "Let's go hang at CAP hyungs place." You shurgged. "Let's go home." Jieun looked at you. "Why do you always want to go home?" 

You shrugged. "Well because I'm not use to going out." They all laughed and shook their heads. You guys started heading to CAP's house. CAP and Iseul were walking together. L.Joe and Jieun then you and Chunji. 

"Did you have fun?" You looked at Chunji. "Yeah. Thanks." 

"For what?" You smiled. "Hanging with me tonight." 

"It was nothing." You guys got to CAP's house. "Wow your house is small." He looked at you. "Well I'm not rich." 

"I didn't say I didn't like it."