Surprise

Until Forever

The next morning your phone beeped. You looked at the time. There was a knock on the door. Chunji opened his eyes. "Who is it?" 
"Dude it's me I'm going to open the door, or is there something in there I can't see." L.Joe tapped on the door. 

"You can come in." L.Joe opened the door. "Was your room always this dirty?" Chunji threw a magazine at him. "Uhh ~~~~~~ you have to go home." You got up. Chunji was getting scared that you might leave forever. 

You went to the bathroom and changed. "Here I'll call you if anything happens okay?" He kissed you for a long time. "Okay." You walked out the door with your friends. 

"Are you scared?" You nodded. "Well I don't know what my dads going to say this time." Jieun and Iseul went home. You saw another car in your drive way. *Who's here?* You went inside. 

A familiar face looked up. "Mom?" She stood up. "~~~~~~~~." You ran and hugged her. "I missed you so much." She smiled. "I missed you too. Did you make up your mind yet?" 

Every time someone asked you that you thought of Chunji. "No umma. I'm still thinking. Why are you here?" She smiled and your head. "Because if you were going to go then I'm here to pick you up." 

"Oh I see. Well I'm going to take shower and change then we can talk afterwards okay?" She nodded. After you took a shower you changed into comfortable clothes. 

"So how's school honey?" You sat down. "It's fine. Just finished mid terms." You opened your laptop. "Why do you look sad?" You looked at her. "No I'm not it's just a hard decision to make." She nodded. "I know it is. If you don't want to go you don't have to." 

You shook your head. "I want to go but I want to stay too." You typed your password in. "If you came to live with me what college do you want to go too?" You tapped your chin. 

"Mom I'm only a junior I still have another year and I want to go to college here in Seoul." She looked at you. "So you want to come back after senior year?" You nodded. 

You grabbed your laptop. "Well I'll be in my room if you need me." She nodded then you left. You shut the door and sighed. *I think I made my decision.* You 3 way with Iseul and Jieun.


"I think I made my decision." They both sounded excited. "Are you staying?" You sighed. "No."