You came back

Until Forever

You came home. "Miss who is he?" You didn't answer. You went into your room. "Lay here." You put him on your bed. You ran to look for the first aid kit. The rest of your friends came. 

You sat on your bed. "Umm can you take your shirt off?" You rubbed the back of your neck. He looked at you. "Why?" "Did you want me to treat your ribs or you do it yourself?" He took his shirt off. *Man this is akward.*

You started putting medicine on. "Why did you come back?" He winced. "Sorry. But you want me to leave I can go when my mom leaves tomorrow." He shook his head. 

"Do you want to go back though?" You shook your head. "I don't like it there. It's lonely and boring." He lifted his eyebrows. "LA is boring?" You nodded. "Why?" 

You sighed. "Well because you weren't there." He softened. "Really?" You nodded. "Everyday I went to school thinking you were going to be there. But you weren't." 

He winced. "Sorry." 

"So are you going back?" You shook your head. "This is my home and this is where I belong."  He smiled. "So you're not going to leave me?" You shook your head. 

"Okay then." He smiled. "Let's go out." 

"Wait but I need to change." He rolled his eyes. "Fine." You called your friends in. "You guys wanna go hang?" They nodded. You went to go change into something comfortable. 

"Okay let's go." You guys went eveywhere. "Let's go to Lotte World." You nodded. You guys went on the log ride. 

You and Chunji came back. Jieun and L.Joe were all wet. "That was an epic ride." You smiled. "I missed you guys so much." 

You and Chunji went out to have alone time. You smiled and looked at him. "I'm glad you came back." You smiled. "I'm never going unless you go too." He softened. 

You sat down and put your head on his shoulder. "I love you Chunji oppa." He smiled. "I love you too." You turned and looked at you. He leaned in and kissed you. 

*I love you Chunji oppa. We'll be together forever.* 

------

THANK YOU FOR READING