Be Careful

Until Forever

Chunji turned the corner someone popped out in front of him. It was Sungyeol. "What do you want?" Sungyeol glared at Chunji. "If you don't want me to help then fine." He turned to leave. *Help?* "Help for what?" 

Sungyeol turned around. "It's about ~~~~~~~~." Chunji's eyes widened. "What did you do to her?" 
"I didn't do anything to her. But something will happen. Just be careful." Chunji tilted his head. "Why?" 

"When's she coming back?" Chunji looked at him. "That's none of your business." Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Quit being stubborn and just tell me if you want her to live." *Live?*

"Tell me what's going to happen first?" Sungyeol took a deep breath. "Well Sunggyu was going to kidnap her and kill her." Chunji's eyes widened. "Is that why you want to know when she's coming back?" 

Sungyeol shook his head. "They said that when they find out the day she comes back they are going to take her from the airport. So I suggest you to find out what day she's coming back so you can save her." 

Sungyeol left. Chunji stood there numb. *I need to find out when she's coming back.* He ran all the way to Teen Top's hang out. 

Mean while all the others were all hanging out there. It was quiet and it wasn't as fun anymore. "I wish Chunji hyung would come back." 

"Well I'm here." They all looked up. "Hyung." Ricky and Changjo ran to him. "Why are you back?" Chunji raised an eyebrow. "So you want me to leave?" The maknaes shook their heads. 

Niel walked over. "Then why are you here?" Chunji walked over and punched Niel's arm. "Well I'm here to hang with my friends." Niel smiled and hugged Chunji. "Welcome back." 

Chunji smiled. L.Joe got up. "Welcome back." "Thanks." CAP walked over. "Glad to have you back." They did their hand shake. "Well I came back because I know that you guys will always be here for me.... and I need your helps." 

"What is it about?" CAP asked curiously. "~~~~~~~~."