Winter Break

Until Forever

The bell rang and all the students rushed out of class. "Finally it's winter break." You opened your locker. "Hey where are you going?" You shrugged. "Every winter break I always go with my dad to the mountains and hang but he's not here so I'm not going." 

Teen Top walked up. "Are you guys doing anything this winter break?" You met eyes with Chunji. You felt akward to look at him after what he said. 

"Oh ~~~~~~ wanted to go to the mountains but her dad's not here." Niel smiled. "How about we all go with you?" You smiled. "You really want to?" They all nodded. "Okay then meet me at my house tomorrow at 9." 

Niel pouted. "Why so early?" Jieun put her hands on her hips. "Did you want to go?" He nodded. "Then don't complain." 

------

You, Iseul and Jieun got up to get ready. You were getting ready slower than usual. "Hey are you okay?" You looked up. "Yeah why?" Jieun sat on the counter in your bathroom. "Is that thing bothering you?" You nodded. 

Someone knocked on your door. "Miss your other friends are here." You put your things away and went to get your suitcases. "Damn women why so many?" 

"Well there are many things to do." You guys went out. Iseul carried one of your duffel bags and you had a suitcase. "Man you have a lot of things." You smiled. 

Chunji looked at you. *Why is she acting so weird?* You didn't even look at him. "Okay let's go." You put all your things in the trunk of the van. "You're rich and you're riding in this thing?" 

"Well a limo won't make it up there." The van was pretty big. You sat next Iseul and Jieun as usual. You plugged your iPod in your ear. 

Iseul and Jieun did the same thing. You took out some food. You held it back to the boys. "Want some?" Niel took it. "Thanks." They started fighting over it. 

"Here." You threw another bag of chips at them. You shut your eyes and went to sleep. 3 hours later someone shook you. "Noona get up." 

You rubbed your eyes. "Oh." 

Everyone went to go get their things. Your's were on the bottom so you waited. When they were all done you grabbed your duffel bag. Your suitcase fell but someone caught it. You looked up. "Thanks." 

You grabbed it and left. Chunji just watched you leave. *Did I do something wrong?*