Chunji's Side of the Story

Until Forever

A month after you left Chunji changed a lot.  He didn't hang with his friends. He drank and smoked. He didn't give a damn about this world anymore. He walked out of the bar. A few girls grabbed his arms. "Oppa wait can you take us out?" 

He glared at them. " off." They ran off. He turned the corner to his shabby apartment. Someone blocked him. "Well look who we have here. The loner, again?" Chunji looked away. 

"Get out of my way." Sunggyu smiled. "Where's your girlfriend? Did she dump your sorry ?" Chunji glared at him. "Where ever she is it's none of your business. Now get out of my way." Sungyeol went up to Sunggyu. 

"Hyung let's go. The boss is waiting." Sunggyu smirke and Infinite left. Sunggyu purposely bumped shoulders with Chunji. Chunji rolled his eyes and walked away. 

When he got home he just kicked the empty beer bottles out of his way. *I miss you so much ~~~~~~~.* He covered his face. There was a knock on his door. 

"Go away." He yelled. "Let us in." A familiar voice said. He got up and looked in the peep hole. *What do they want now?* He opened the door. 

CAP and L.Joe walked in. "Damn your house is tier than ever." Chunji ignored them. "What?" CAP kicked the bottles around. "Man your life is so ed. Just get it over with. ~~~~~~~~ will come back." 

L.Joe looked around and found an empty cigarette box. "When did you smoke?" Chunji took the box and threw it on the floor. "Who cares?" 

"Well maybe ~~~~~~~ does. How do you think she feels if she saw you like this?" When L.Joe said your name it hurt. "Just shut up. She's not coming back." CAP got up. "Oh well let's go and let him be." 

L.Joe stood up. "Think about it." 

Later that night Chunji went for a walk around the neighborhood. Jieun was walking the other direction. She was carrying a bag of groceries. "Stupid Yoogeun he can come by himself." She mumbled to herself. 

She bumped into Chunji. "Oh mianhae." She looked up and it was Chunji. "Oh Chunji where are you going?" He looked away. "For a walk. You?" She smiled. "I went to go get things to eat. Did ~~~~~~~ call you?" 

He looked at her. "No. Do you have contact with her?" She nodded. "She said she called you but you wouldn't pick up and she said that if we saw you to tell you that she's very sorry." 

He grabbed her shoulders. "When is she coming back?" Jieun thought. "She said next year." *Next year?* He let her go. "Oh okay then see you around." He left. 

Jieun looked back. *You don't know how sorry she is. She doesn't even want to forgive herself for doing this to you.* She sighed and left.