The Real You

Until Forever

A month has past since you were at Top High. Everything was going perfect all your classmates were nice to you. But you only feared one thing. If they found out who you really were. 

After school you rushed out of class as usaul. "Hey ~~~~~~~-ah." Iseul looked up but you were gone. "Where'd she go?" Jieun shrugged. Chunji got up from the chair. *Why is she always rushing out of class like that?* 

"Let's go find her." Iseul nodded and they packed their things and came looking for you. 

You were at the corner where the limo always drops you off. *Driver Choi please hurry.* You were very uneasy about this. The limo pulled up. "Yah ~~~~~~ why did you ditch us?" You looked up. 

"Hey guys." Iseul crossed her arms. "Is this limo yours?" You tired to make an excuse. "Huh? Whattt? This I don't know." Jieun crossed her arms. "Do you have something to tell us?" You nodded and opened the door to the limo. "You guys wanna come over?" They got in the limo. 

"Wow and you didn't tell us about this?" You shook your head. "I did but I was afraid you guys would tell people or when you guys knew who I was you guys would only use me." 

They looked at each other. "You know ~~~~~~~ usually people use us. We would never tell anyone if you didn't want us too." You smile. "Thanks guys. So promise you guys won't tell anyone?" They held up their pinky's "Pinky promise." 

You laced your pinky's to theirs. *Now these are real friends.* "So are we going to your house?" You looked around. "Why did you guys want to go home?" They shook their head. 

"At home their's nothing to do anyways." Jieun nodded. "Me I have a little brother that bothers the out of me. But do you want us to go over?" 

You nodded. "But I've never had friends over before." They looked at you puzzled. "Why is that?" 

"Well because some of the people that I've met they are only friends with me until they find out who I am. Then they think that I'm a spoiled brat." Jieun put a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry we like you exactly the way your are." 

You smiled. "Thanks." Iseul looked around. "Wow you have such a big limo. Do you ride this yourself everyday?" You nodded. "It's gets really lonely." 

"Well if we ride with you it's not going to be lonely anymore." You smiled. 

The limo stopped and the driver opened the door. "Thank you Driver Choi." Iseul and Jieun bowed. 

"Whenever you guys need rides home just tell ~~~~~~~." He bowed and left. Iseul looked up. "Damn your house is big."

You walked inside and the maids took your things. "Wow it's so pretty." You looked back. "Do you guys want a tour?" They nodded. 

You showed them everywhere. "This is the dance studio." They awed. "You have to show us some moves." You nodded. "Later I promise." They nodded.

You walked into your room. "And this is my room." One of the maids walked up and bowed. "Would you guys like anything to drink?" You looked at your friends. "Juice?" They nodded. "Just bring us juice please." She bowed and left. 

There was a knock on your door. "Miss here are your juices." You walked over and to get it. "You should ask them to spend the night." You almost dropped the glass. "What? No I've never had a sleep over before." 

The maid smiled. "It's okay that's why this can be the first." The maid bowed and left. You walked over with the juice and took a deep breath. "Do-do you guys want to spend the night?" They looked at you. "But we have school." 

"My driver can take us." They nodded and called their parents. "What did youe mom say?" Jieun looked sad. "She said yes." You smiled. 

"Let's go meet my dad." They nodded. Your friends were walking in front of you. *I'm glad I have friends like this.*