Confession?

Until Forever

Everyone sat down. CAP took out some e&j. He knew that you girls didn't drink so he only gave it to his friends. Everyone was drinking. You sudenly felt like going home. An hour passed. Then 2 hours came around. 

The maknaes were knocked out. L.Joe was talking about something that didn't make sense. Chunji didn't make sense. CAP was the only one that wasn't all that drunk. 5 minutes later L.Joe and Chunji passed out. 

CAP stood up. "Hey ~~~~~~ can you put Chunji in my room?" You nodded. You walked over to Chunji. "Oppa get up." He didn't move. You grabbed his arm around your neck and went upstairs. 

You laid him on the floor. You grabbed onto your neck. "~~~~~~~~?" 

"Yeah. I'm right here oppa. Go to sleep." He grabbed your arm. "No don't go. I want you to stay here with me." You looked puzzled. "I need to go home."

"Then take me with you." You smiled. "No you have to stay here with CAP oppa." He grabbed your other arm. "No I love you ~~~~~~~~ don't leave me. I need you in my life." 

Your eyes widened. *Is he serious?* "Oppa stop I need to go." 

He mumbled something then passed out. You headed back downstairs. Your mouth dropped open. L.Joe was on top of Jieun. "Help me." You went over and pulled him off her. 

You laughed. "Let's go." You Iseul, and Jieun said bye to CAP and left. The whole way home you were thinking about what Chunji had said. "No don't go. I want you to stay here with me."  You hit your head. "Are you okay?" 

You stopped. "Yeah." 

"Did Chunji say something to you?" You shook your head. 

It was getting late and you guys were pretty far from home so you called a limo to pick you up. You sent Iseul and Jieun home. 

"Bye I'll see you tomorrow." Jieun waved and left. 

You walked into your room and threw your bag on your bed and laid down. *Was that a confession?* You put a pillow on your face. 

You changed into comfortable clothes and went into your bed. You couldn't go to sleep. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. It was 12. You dialed Jieun's number. 

"Hey are you sleeping? Okay good because I have to tell you something."