Be My Girlfriend

Until Forever

You were still actually worried and scared. You invited all your friends to your house. Everyone was in your room as usual. "Where are you going?" You looked back. 

"I'm going to the balcony right there. If you need me then just come get me." You left. CAP gave Chunji a signal to go after you. He got up and came looking for you. 

He saw you and took a deep breath. * what do I say? I'm shaking like a .* Chunji opened the door a little. It creaked and you looked back. 

"Oh oppa what are you doing here?" He came to the balcony. "It was stuffy so I came out here." He looked back. The rest of Teen Top and your 2 friends came out to watch. 

"Iseul told me about Infinite." You looked at him. "Oh ha it's nothing to worry about." He furrowed his eyebrow. "What do you mean nothing to worry about. Your life is everything." You looked at him.

There was an akward silence. "Well are you scared?" You nodded. "A little." 

He took a deep breath. You looked at him. "Oppa gwenchana? Every time you do that it scared me." He covered his mouth. "Oh sorry I just wanted to ask you something." You nodded. 

"W-w-will you be my girlfriend? If you say no it's okay." You smiled. "Uh I don't know." 

"Just say yes." You looked at the door. Iseul was on the floor. 'Say yes.' She mouthed. You smiled. "Okay." You hugged him. 

All your friends ran to you and hugged both of you. "Yay now we can go on triple dates." You smiled. All of a sudden you didn't feel scared anymore.