Yoona's Secret

Until Forever

You and your friends were still afte school studying for mid terms. "That was hard." You guys walked out to the front of the school. You saw Yoona and Sunggyu. She nodded and he left. 

"What was that about?" Iseul stepped in front of you. "Why do you want to know?" She walked past you. You grabbed her arm. "Why were you with Sunggyu?" She smirked. 

"Well I don't have to tell you anything so get out of my way before you're sorry." You let go of her arm. She went back into the school to get her things. "Oh well let that be. Let's go." 

You turned the corner and Infinite blocked you guys. "Did you see that?" You looked away. "So you're still with Chunji huh?" You stepped up. 

"What's your problem against Chunji and Teen Top?" He smirked and wiped his bottom lip with his thumb. "Look here Yoona is my cousin. She likes Chunji and I know you like him too." He paused. "And I will help her get Chunji even if it means to get rid of you." 

Your friends eyes widened. You smirked. "Love to see you try." He took out his pocket knife. "I can and I will do it right now." He looked at the knife and put it back. "But I won't because you need to say goodbye to your lover first." 

He smirked and left with Infinite. L looked back. Chill went down your back. Every time he looked at you, it was scary. 

"Are you scared?" You shook your head. "He just threatened to kill you." You looked away. "So I don't really care. He can do whatever." You walked away. 

You actually were kinda scared. You were afraid you wouldn't see your friends anymore. Your dad and mom and especially Chunji. You closed your eyes and sighed.