Goodbyes

Until Forever

The next morning you got up first. *It's time.* You packed your left over things in bags. "Hey you're up." Iseul rubbed her eyes. You smiled. "Yup." 

She and Jieun went to go wash up. You looked at your room. It was plain. All your posters of Big Bang and 2pm were packed. *I'm going to miss this room a lot.* Jieun and Iseul came out. 

"Hey  did you need help?" You shook your head. "Nope I finished." 

"~~~~~~~~-ah. Can you come down here." You looked back. "Neh appa. I'll be right back." You headed downstairs. "Do it." Jieun said. "But would if she gets mad?" Iseul pouted. 

"Come on." Iseul took out her phone. "Chunji meet us at the park it's an emergency." They both ran downstairs. "Mrs. Kim can we borrow ~~~~~~~~ for a while?" Your mom looked up. "Yeah just have her back before we leave." They nodded and dragged you out the door. 

"Where are we going?" You guys ran through the snow. "Where are we going?" 

Chunji was sitting on the swing waiting for you guys. He blew air into his hands. * it's cold. Why did they tell me to come here anyways?* 

He looked around and saw you. "~~~~~~~~~?" You looked up. *Chunji?* You looked at your friends. "What did you guys do?" Iseul pushed you towards Chunji. "Hey baby." He kissed you. You kissed him back. 

"W-what are you doing here?" He was puzzled. "Your friends called me and said it was an emergency." You looked at them. You grabbed his hand. "It is." 

"What is it?" Tears welled up in your eyes. Jieun and Iseul walked away. "Well I'm moving." He was dumbfounded. "W-what? Don't lie." You looked at him. "If I was lying would I be crying?" 

He cupped your face. "Please don't go." You grabbed his hand. "I want to stay because I love you and my mom came all this way for me. I can't just let her down like this." Chunji started crying.

This was the first time he has ever cried for someone. "I'm sorry." You kissed his lips and turned to leave. He hugged your waist and put his head on your shoulder. "If you go how am I suppose to live?" He hugged you tighter. 

"Please don't leave me. I love you ~~~~~~~~~." That made your heart hurt even more. You grabbed his hand and pushed it off your waist. *I'm sorry.* You ran off. 

"~~~~~~~~~." But you didn't look back. *I'm sorry Chunji. I love you.* You turned the corner and peeked back. 
Chunji fell on his knees. *Why do I have to lose something that is so precious to me?*