New Couples

Until Forever

 

Jieun walked away. Iseul went back to washing lettuce. You went back to cutting cucumbers. “Hey baby can you get me some water.” L.Joe yelled from the living. “Baby? Oww.” You cut your finger.

 

“BABY? Is there something here I don’t know?” Jieun nodded. Your finger was bleeding badly. “Okay fine L.Joe asked me when we were coming back here.”

 

“And CAP asked me when we were still skating.” Your foot hit the table. “Owww.” Everyone ran to the kitchen. “What happened?” You sat on the counter.

 

“You guys are the worst best friends ever.” You went to the bathroom to get the First Aid Kit. You sat on the toilet seat trying to open the band aid. There was a knock on the door.

You opened it. It was Chunji. “Are you okay?” You nodded. He got in the bathroom and shut the door. “Hey what are you doing? They are going to take it the wrong way.”

 

He grabbed your finger and looked at it. “Well they can think whatever they want as long as we know it’s not true.” He put alcohol on your finger. You winced every time he touched it.

 

He put a band aid on. “Thanks.” He nodded and walked out of the bathroom. “Ouuu someone did something dirty.” Niel joked. Chunji walked over to him. “Shut the hell up.”

 

You came out and went to the kitchen. Jieun walked over to you. “We’re sorry we didn’t tell you the first time.”

 

You smiled. “I was just joking I wasn’t really mad.” They sighed in relief. “Just remember when something happens you guys better tell me.” You laughed.

"Eww you're gross." You pushed Jieun. "Not like that you babo."