Perfect Life

The Normal Life

 

Jun Young oppa walk me back to my house, holding me so tightly on my shoulder. He’s a famous ulzzang too, but lately, he hasn’t updated his cyworld a lot after becoming a trainee. Another secret to tell you all is that Jun Young oppa is actually my boyfriend. It’s not him who chooses to make it a secret, but it’s me. My life had seemed very normal and letting others know about my relationship with Jun Young oppa will still grab the attention from my school mate because Jun Young oppa is a kingka.

 

Jun Young oppa is a very understanding boyfriend, so I’m being an understanding girlfriend too. Even though sometimes we fought because he can’t even put pictures of us together while his friends are proudly putting pictures of them with their girlfriends on his cyworld but he understand well my intention. He wants to protect me from anti fan just like what Chi hoon oppa did.

 

We enter the house and Jun Young oppa keep on holding my hands. My parents weren’t home and I guess they’re at work. Jun Young oppa sit at the couch and I lie down on his lap trying to take a nap. I want to stay like this forever. If I could, I want to announce to the whole world about our relationship too but these days ulzzangs are like celebrities, some of them are being stalk too. Chi hoon oppa was the one who advice me not to make it public, he’s afraid I’ll get hurt because of it.

 

When I try to close my eyes, my phone rang. Why on earth do people invented handphone? They ruined romantic and sweet moments like this. I took out my phone and the caller’s name is Minzy.

 

“YAH MINZY!” I quickly sit up straight startling Jun Young oppa. Jun Young oppa smile at my silliness as I walk to the kitchen to talk with Minzy.

 

“Yah, I miss you so much!” I said to Minji. Minji is my best friend that recently got accepted to be a trainee in YG Entertainment. How is it possible that everyone around me are going to be famous?

 

“I know, I miss you too! I had been very busy with practice! How are you?” Minji asks.

 

“I’m fine Jiji! But I’m a little bored since everyone are busy with their lifes. I think I should make myself popular too.” I joke.

 

“Why not? Try to audition for any company!!” Minji excitedly said.

 

“Minji, you know how I am, right?” I said. Minji just sigh and we talk about a lot of things that I didn’t even realized Jun Young oppa had fall asleep in the living room. After ending the conversation with Minji, I walk to Junyoung oppa and planted a kiss on his cheek. I sit next to him waiting for him to wake up.

 

He told me that he’s going to start being a full time trainee because he might be debuting in a group soon. I know what that sounds like, he wants me to prepare for any possibilities that might come in the future. We might break up or our relationship maybe won’t be full of happy things only like how it is now.

 

“I promise to try and endure any kind of hardship in our relationship.” I said and hold Junyoung oppa hands. To be honest, what he told me scared me. I was alone all this while. Even though everyone spoiled me, but none of them really have time for me. I spend myself being happy alone and being sad alone. Jun Young oppa was the only one who were always there for me, but now that he’s going to be a full time trainee, it will be possible for us to spend a lot of time together.

 

I open my laptop and posted something on my cyworld. I’m not someone who’s always moody, I’m someone who’s very cheerful that others could call me crazy. However today seems to be a day where my mood is down.

 

“Let me be like them, let me live a perfect life”