Trust

The Normal Life

 

Ye In came out of the hospital and stay in Chi Hoon’s house. She’s so bored since she can’t do anything besides eat and sleep. Besides, she still need to apologize to the person that she hit. She knows she’s wrong.

 

“Oppa, when will that old man come here?” Ye In asks Chi Hoon. Chi Hoon is feeding her since her right hand is still in cast.

 

“Old man?” Chi Hoon asks.

 

“The one I hit. He looks very old with those wrinkles in his eyes.” Ye In says.

 

“He does look old, right? I don’t think he’s going to come here for a while. He has a trauma thanks to someone.” Chi Hoon said while feeding Ye In.

 

“I need to apologize to him. Maybe you can take me to him?” Ye In said. She then tells Chi Hoon to stop feeding her. He makes her clothes all dirty. Ye In admit that Chi Hoon is the best brother in the world but the problem is, Chi Hoon is not that good at feeding her. She then told Chi Hoon to call So Ah so that she could take care of her.

 

[Joan’s P.O.V]

 

I tried calling Jun Young to tell him about I injured myself and is now at Chi Hoon’s oppa house but he’s still not answering his phone. I wish he gave any of his other trainees’ number for me to call them if I can’t reach them. I know he’s busy but he should at least care for me!

 

“Hello?” I said as soon as my phone is being answer.

 

“Hello Ye In-ssi?” This time it’s a male voice. Don’t tell me my boyfriend is a biual!!!

 

“Who is this this time?” I said sounding angry.

 

“Oh sorry but I’m his friend, Minwoo.”

 

“Where is he?” I don’t give a damn if I’m giving a bad impression or what!

 

“He fainted and he’s in hospital right now.” Minwoo said. I nearly dropped my phone when I heard that. I asks him all the detail and plan to go and see him.

 

“Taejun hyung said he’ll come here later since he wants to hear you apologize to him too.” Chi Hoon oppa said. Oh, what should I do? I need to apologize to that old guy but I want to visit Jun Young oppa now!

 

“Oppa, I’ll apologize to him later but for now can you send me to this hospital? It’s urgent! Ppali!!” I hand him the note and push him out of the door. I want to visit Jun Young oppa now.

 

=========================================/

 

When I reached the hospital, I quickly ran to the room 207 where Jun Young oppa is. No one was in the room, Jun Young oppa was alone. When I enter the room, oppa is awake. I walk to him and quickly hug him. I’d been blaming him for one week because I couldn’t contact him when he’s actually very busy with his training.

 

“Oppa, are you ok?” I asks Jun Young oppa.

 

“I’m fine but are you fine? Why are you wearing a cast?” He asks me.

 

“I had a fight with someone. I’m fine, don’t worry! Oppa, please don’t overwork yourself and take good care of yourself.” I said to Jun Young oppa. I was going to kiss his forehead when suddenly a group of people came into the room.

 

I look at them and there are 8 boys and a girl. I guess those 8 boys are going to debut together with him. I look at the girl and she looks kind of familiar. I think that might be the Hyeong Jin that answers my call the other day.

 

“Ah, Ye In-ssi? I’m Minwoo that answer the call just now. Wow, you’re very pretty!” the guy that walk to me introduce himself. The other 7 guys walk to me and start introducing themselves. Jun Young oppa looks so happy that his friends got to know me.

 

“So you’re Lee Ye In? You look different now, you’re all grown up!” The girl said.

 

“I guess you’re Hyeong Jin? The one that answer my calls a few days ago.” I said to that girl. She nod her head.

 

“Hyeong Jin-ah, you’d answer my phone before?” Jun Young oppa asks.

 

“You left your phone at my house the other day, remember?” Her house? What is he doing at her house?

 

“Ye In-ah, we have to go now. Taejun and Jiho is going to arrive in a few more minutes.” Chi Hoon oppa suddenly enter the room.

 

I ignore Hyeong Jin’s stare who’s obviously annoyed at me as much as I’m annoyed at her. I walk over to Jun Young oppa, bend to him and whisper something on his ear.

 

‘I want all the detail about who this red hair girl in front of me once you’re healed. Or not, I’ll date Taejun oppa’ I said to him. He then grabs my hand to stop me from doing so. I know he hates it when I said those stuff but he shouldn’t keep any secret from me. I let go of his grip and walk out with Chi Hoon oppa. In relationship, what matter the most is trust.

 

==================================================

Anyway, 207 is my room when I was in the hospital last July..

hehehe I'm so blur right now, don't even know anything..

sorry if this bores you...