Monster Ye In

The Normal Life

 

Ye In woke up the next morning by herself since she’s not so used to sleeping at Chi Hoon’s house. Chi Hoon is still sleeping in his room, so Ye In cook some breakfast for herself, prepare herself and walk around Chi Hoon’s house while eating.

 

Ye In walk into Chi Hoon’s room, put her breakfast onto the table, and jump onto the bed to make Chi Hoon wake up. Chi Hoon is someone who can wake up easily, so he quickly wake up after Ye In jump on the bed. Chi Hoon rub his eyes and smile at Ye In. Ye In then took her breakfast and feed Chi Hoon.

 

“I haven’t brush my teeth yet. I’ll eat it later.” Chi Hoon said and went into the bathroom to take his shower.

 

Ye In then walk out of his room to wait for Chi Hoon. While waiting for Chi Hoon, Ye In heard the sound of the door being open from outside. Ye In had a broom in her hand, ready to hit the thieves coming into the house. How could someone actually rob during daylight? After the door is open, she keep on hitting that person, ignoring all the words coming out from his mouth. She didn’t bother to care whatever he said, he’s breaking into her brother’s house and it’s wrong!

 

“YAH!” Suddenly that person grab the broom stick, throw it away and is glaring at Ye In. Ye In is now in a position as if she’s going to punch him.

 

“YAH YOU!” When the guy takes a step forward, Ye In kick his crotch and punch his nose. The guy is now laying on the floor in trying to hold his pain.

 

“WHO ASKS YOU TO BREAK INTO THIS HOUSE? YOU’RE GOING TO BE DEAD!” Ye In then try to do a smackdown on him when he suddenly role to the left, resulting to Ye In’s elbow hit the hard floor. Ye In then cried of the pain because it’s too painful. Chi Hoon who heard Ye In’s cry quickly come out of the bathroom, seeing two people lying on the floor in pain. Chi Hoon then call one of his friends to help him brought both of them to the hospital.

 

=============================================/

 

“This guy right here, he broke his nose. I don’t believe your sister is the one that punch him because her energy won’t be enough to broke his nose. His private part, it’s fine now.” The doctor said to Chi Hoon. Chi Hoon then walk to Ye In who has already fainted.

 

“She broke her arm. What actually happen? She needs to wear this cast for a month. Take good care of her. I have to admit her for today since her body is still weak.” The doctor said. Chi Hoon then take a look at Ye In wondering whatever had happen just now? None of them can explain it to him since both of them are still hurt.

 

“Hyung, what happen?” Chi Hoon try asking Taejun. Taejun look at him and didn’t answer. His nose is still hurting and he can’t speak.

 

“Then write!” Chi Hoon suddenly got mad. His sister is hurt and it doesn’t matter if Taejun is his best friend or not, he need to know what happen to her arm! Chi hoon then hand Taejun a piece of paper and a pen.

 

“Hyung, Taejun hyung is still hurting. Let’s do it later!” Ji Ho who help Chi hoon said.

 

“How am I supposed to tell my parents that my sister broke her arm while she’s at my house? And how am I supposed to be ok when the one lying in the hospital bed is my sister?” Chi Hoon said angrily.

 

“THAT’S YOUR SISTER?? THAT MONSTER IS YOUR SISTER?” Chi Hoon was surprised to hear those words come out from Taejun. What does he mean by monster?

 

“When I enter your house, she hit me by the broom a few times. When I get hold of it, and was going to explain myself, he kicked me here *point at his crotch* and then he punch me! He even try doing the smack down on me but I roll to the left, so she ended up hitting the floor! It’s not even my fault!” Taejun said defending himself.

 

“She did that?” Chi Hoon asks unable to believe what he just heard. His sister is so rough.

 

“I guess it’s all your fault hyung. You shouldn’t have gave your extra key to Taejun hyung.” Ji Ho said.

 

“TAKE THIS! I DON’T WANT TO KEEP IT IF I HAVE TO ENDURE ALL OF THIS!” Taejun shout and walk out of the hospital. Ji Ho follows Taejun and leave Chi Hoon still in his shock state.

 

Chi Hoon walk into Ye In’s room and watch Ye In sleeping. He doesn’t think he’s going to tell his parents about Ye In’s broken arm. It’s school holiday anyway and he’s the one who’s going to handle the procedure of her transferring her school in Seoul while her parents are still in overseas. While pouring himself a drink, Ye In woke up.

 

“Oppa!” Ye In call for him while crying.

 

“I can’t even be mad at you. Your arm must have hurt so much. Next time, don’t just easily hit someone without even knowing who they are. Thieves don’t have spare keys to someone else house.” Chi Hoon said to Ye In. Ye In just nod her head.

 

======================================================

Ye In is so rough!!

hahaha she's so cute too!!

Poor Taejun!!

 

Anyway for those who don't know who Jiho is, this is Jiho..