Me

The Normal Life

Ye In keep on flipping the magazine that Taejun just bought. Almost 90% of the magazines are about idols. She’s sick of them!! She knows only one idol hurts her but she thinks that all of the idols are like that. They changed after their debut and they think highly of themselves.

“Ahjussi, maybe next time you should buy a magazine about education. I’m a student!” Ye In said to Taejun and gave him back his magazine. The truth is before he gave back the magazine to Taejun, there’s something in it about ZE:A.

“Ye In-ah, I’m going out to eat, wanna come?” Taejun asks.

“Sure, let’s go!” Ye In then drag Taejun out of the house. After breaking off with Jun Young, he hadn’t gone out of the house. Part of her is lazy to even go out of the house, there’s no more fun to it. Another reason is because Chi Hoon won’t allow her to go out either.

Taejun drove his car trying to figure out where to bring Ye In since he’s kind of lying when he said he wants to go out to eat. Ye In on the other hand fall asleep. This must be because she hadn’t had her sleep for a while. Every night they could hear her sobbing.

[Taejun]

While driving, I sometimes steal a few glances at Ye In. She still is the pretty girl a few weeks ago, the difference is, her heart is already broken and her smile is not as bright as it used to be. She’s not the MOST cheerful as she used to be. I can’t help but to feel that I’m part of the reason she’s so heartbroken.

I stop my car at a fried chicken restaurant. Since Ye In likes chicken so much, maybe I should treat her to this. I know this won’t mend her broken heart, but at least, I can help her in feeling a bit happier. Right when I stop the car, Ye In woke up. She smiles at me and is so happy to know where I brought her to.

“Ahjussi, I’m so happy you bring me here!!” Ye In said and walk into the restaurant.

============================================/

[At home]

When Ye In and I walked into the house, Chi Hoon and Yeon Ju are nowhere to be found. We must be so used to having Yeon Ju around that it feels as if she’s living with us. Chi Hoon really need to get his act together. He needs to act fast before Yeon Ju leaves him.

“Oppa, I’ll be in my room.” Ye In said and walk to her room. I nodded my head and walk into my room. I used to share a room together with Chi Hoon but after that he decided to give me the room that’s supposed to be So Ah’s room since she’s rarely here.

I walk to the wall where I put up the ‘selca board’ where I post up all of the picture I took using a Polaroid camera. The board is filled with pictures of me and Ye In. She’s more of a camera than I am. Only a few pictures on the boards are pictures of me with other ulzzangs.
I took out my phone and compared the photo we took just now with the photo we took last month when I pick her up at school. Her smile are different, her eyes are different too. Am I too selfish? I do want her to be mine, I want her to be with me, I love her, but seeing her like this, is it worth it? I just want her to be with me, I never want her to be sad.

I know for sure that what I did was wrong, I just can say I was too selfish when I agree to do what Hyeongjin ask me to do. Still, I’m not at fault for what Jun Young said. He shouldn’t call her a .

Jun Young had never treat Ye In as good as how I treat her. Even though we always had a quarrel with each other, but I’m always there for Ye In when she needs me. Jun Young hasn’t been there for her when she needs it. He wasn’t even there when she broke her arm. Jun Young doesn’t deserve Ye In’s time. He doesn’t deserve her.

I walked out of my room when I heard Chi Hoon entering the house. He’s very quiet, I assume he’s tired after working since yesterday. He went straight to his room after greeting me. I walk to Ye In’s room and I could hear her snoring. It’s good to know the Lees are sleeping. I want them to have a rest. It had been a bit chaotic for them these few days. Ye In is constantly crying and Chi Hoon always on standby if anything happens.

I think I need to be how I used to be. I need to be the crazy, cheerful and forever cool Park Tae Jun. No one is cooler than me, and it seems that Hyungseok had become more cooler than me, Ye In keep on laughing at his silly jokes. After this, I’m sure I’ll get to change Ye In to be the cheerful her again. World, wait for me!! The forever cool legendary ulzzang Park Taejun will come back and blind all of your eyes with my coolness.

[End of Taejun’s P.O.V]

Chi Hoon who was going out to get a glass of water before sleeping just ignore Taejun who is now standing on the living room doing a pose as if everyone is clapping for him.