The Other Side

The Normal Life

 

Hyeong Jin observes the cheerful expression of Taejun who’s now joking around with Ji Ho. Not even once Taejun ever bother to come to her and say ‘hi’. Maybe the thing she made him do make him hate her, he never forced him, he choose to do it himself. It’s not her own fault, he shouldn’t have ignore her like that.

 

She was going to walk to Taejun when suddenly someone calls her name. She turns around to see the ulzzang call Myoungjae smiling at her. Ulzzang knows ulzzang, that’s the truth but not all of them hang out together.  She knows who Myoungjae is but it’s not like she ever hang out with him. She doesn’t care for other ulzzang besides the extremely popular ones.

 

“I know what you did, stop hurting my friends and stop there.” Those were the words coming out from Myoungjae and Myoungjae just leave her there clueless. Hyeongjin then turn around to find Taejun already gone from where he was.

 

Hyeongjin who has nothing else to do at the club, leave the club and went straight to her house. She kind of know what Myoungjae is talking about but at the same time, she don’t think it’s what she think it is. She quickly surfs through the net and enter the fan café for ulzzang. She opens it and find Myoungjae page. She quickly learns about him and he found out that he’s one of the computer geniuses.

 

“So, Myoung Jae is Ye In’s friend? Wow, way to ruin the fun.” Hyeong Jin said and walk to her bed. She lies on her bed.

 

“Hyeongjin-ah, why did you leave so early?” Hyeongjin receive a text message from Younggi.

 

“I’m not feeling that well.” Hyeongjin replied and quickly turn off her phone. She doesn’t want anyone to bother her. Not even Taejun. Not even ZE:A and not even her mother!

 

================================================/

 

Hyeongjin walk into the school with disguise so that Ye In won’t know it’s her. Hyeong Jin move to the class where they put all the ulzzang cause rumors have it that Ye In is in that class as well. Hyeong Jin peek into the class and she see Ye In sleeping and is sitting next to the ulzzang Ha Neul. She observes around and since Ye In is sleeping, she can’t really see which one of them are her friends.

 

“Not everyone can come here miss. So go away.” She turn around to see Myoung Jae standing in front of her.

 

“Bye, Hyeong Jin!” Myoungjae said as Hyeongjin leaves.

 

“Is that the girl who was kicked out of ulzzang shidae 2 cause she don’t want to show her natural face?” Ya El asks.

 

“Yeah, that’s the .” Myoungjae said and walk to his place next to Yongbin. The one who knows about what Hyeongjin did is only Myoungjae and Haneul. That is why Haneul had been trying to talk about Jun Young to Ye In. Until the boys decided to make the stupid vow to Ye In. It’s like they can’t fix anything anymore after that stupid vow was made.

Yongbin look at Myoungjae. Myoungjae doesn’t curse, he said the word ‘’, he must have been so mad that he said that words. Yongbin then turn around to find Ye In still sleeping. He’s bored, he wants to tease Ye In.

 

“You like Ye In that much?” Myoungjae suddenly asks.

 

“Are you having mood swing? You change your mood that easily?” Yongbin said trying to change the subject.

 

“You can’t change the topic that easily with me. I’m not hyungseok.” Myoung Jae said.

 

“Yeah, I like Ye In since the first time I saw her. Why?” Yongbin said truthfully. It’s just amaze Myoungjae how none of them ever see that before. And Myeongjae is supposed to be his best friend.

 

Before Myoungjae could say anything, Yongbin already walk to Haneul and ask her to change place with him again. At first it was Myoungjae who always asks Yongbin to do that but now, Yongbin do it himself. He really likes Ye In but no one really knows if Ye In can give him any chance or not.

=============================================================

I still wanna thanks you all for reading!

I wanna keep on saying thanks anyway.

Just guess whether Ye In gonna give Yongbin a chance or not.